Forex brokers with MetaTrader 4
Long gone are the days when a broker before opening of the stock exchange accepted the application from their clients on the phone and in the evening, reported on the results. Of course, now it is also possible, but the main tool of the trader is a trading terminal that is a computer program that allows you to see online quotes, build charts, analyze them, and to trade independently. There are many different software products to work on the exchange, but for most individual traders, the Forex de facto standard is the Meta Trader 4 (commonly abbreviated as MT4). On this page shows the ranking of brokers offering MT4 trading platform.
MetaQuotes Software Corp. Released their trading platform Meta Trader for organization of client-server trading in the Forex market in 2000. There is now a fifth version of the program, but the most popular and used by most major brokers and DTS – fourth, or MT4. The server part is running on Windows, not available for free distribution, is supplied only by individual order companies licensed and worth more than 250 thousand dollars.
The client terminal is distributed for free, there are versions for Windows, iOS, Android, and branding opportunities (individual configuration design for a specific broker).
Key features of the trading terminal Meta Trader 4:
- nine standard time frames from minutes to months, the tick quotes, history prices on all instruments;
- a large set of standard technical indicators (more than 50), the ability to import additional public library;
- a full range of graphical tools trader, the built-in news system to obtain fundamental data;
- performance of all basic types of orders (market and pending), built-in Trailing Stop;
- the possibility of automated trading using expert advisors, system modeling testing and statistical analysis automated trading systems with optimization features;
- a procedural programming language MQL4 to create your own scripts, indicators and trading robots;
- system secure Commerce transactions based on a secure data transfer Protocol between the trader and the server of the brokerage company;
- full support of an open community of traders and programmers on the Internet.
Like any software product trading terminal Meta Trader 4 is not without flaws. If you do not go into the intricacies of margin trading.
- no versions for Mac OS and Linux. It is possible to work in emulation mode, but the developer is not responsible for any risk;
- you cannot use alternative quotations, except those supplied by the broker;
- accounts in a currency other than U.S. dollars are displayed is not quite correct.
Often platform Meta Trader trying to criticize because in the backend there are opportunities that allow unscrupulous brokers to cheat customers. At the same lose sight of that arbitrary change to create "pins" can make to the software, any company offering brokerage services on proprietary platforms. As said Mikhail Kalashnikov "guns do not kill, man kills".