Brokers with the web terminal
Brokerage companies and dealing centers offer their customers a variety of terminals for trade, but most of them are tightly tied to the operating system. Not always there is a version for Linux or Mac OS, and software for mobile trading with smartphones or tablets can simply be uncomfortable for many reasons. The most versatile solution in this case, if you have access to the Internet is to trade directly in your browser, using the web terminal. On this page you can find the rating of Forex brokers, with access to the market via the Web Terminal.
Trading features through the web interface at different brokers may vary, as there is no uniform standard, but all these systems have common features:
- a simple and intuitive mechanism of trading operations by placing limit and stop orders, as well as the ability to work directly with the market;
- a complete set of major technical indicators: moving averages, relative strength index, Bollinger bands, MACD, stochastics, and others;
- the ability to produce graphical representation in the browser window, highlighting the trend lines, current levels of support and resistance, different price channels.
- a robust security system, work on an encrypted HTTPS and multi-level authorization.
- no need to install additional software and work on any operating system for stationary or mobile computers;
- access to the various types of accounts offered by a particular broker, standard timeframes and trading orders;
- rapid withdrawal of the charts in three key ways: Japanese candlesticks, bars and line.
Traders wishing to use the Web Terminal, you must remember that he is absolutely not intended for scalping on small timeframes, and even more so for automated trading using robots. This additional tool for remote work outside the home or office. It is useful in the case where there is no access to the standard terminal of the trading platform, the functionality of which is much wider.