Overview of MetaTrader 4 trading platform
MetaTrader 4 is a platform for trading in Forex with great functionality and user-friendly interface.
MetaTrader 4 is the most popular platform for Forex trading which combines all the advanced analytical and trading technology. Without the trading terminal it is impossible to imagine modern trading, but it is worth remembering that this is just a working tool that simplifies the manufacturing and makes it available for all traders, but does not affect your trading results. Due to the availability and great functionality millions of traders around the world choose MetaTrader 4 trading terminal. It is used by both professional and novice traders. In this review, we consider the platform MetaTrader 4, developed by MetaQuotes Software, the example of the broker RoboForex. Download MetaTrader 4 for free on the following the link.
Capabilities of MetaTrader 4 trading platform
- The implementation strategies of any complexity. With MT4 you can create various trading strategies. For this there are the following tools:
- 2 market orders;
- 3 modes of execution of orders;
- 4 pending orders;
- trade from charts with one click;
- the tick chart;
- the trailing stop;
- the history of quotes.
- Analyst in the MT4 platform. Forex trading is impossible without a dimension. In the trading terminal MT4 is a technical analysis of prices:
- interactive graphics;
- the tools of graphic analysis;
- 9 timeframes;
- 50 technical indicators;
- access free library of custom indicators and strategies;
- Market paid expert advisors and indicators.
- Algorithmic trading. Using MT4 is possible from almost any trading strategy to create a EA which will trade automatically without your involvement. To do this in MetaTrader 4 you have the following options:
- the MetaEditor and MQL4 language for developing expert advisors;
- the strategy tester for testing and optimizing expert advisors;
- a library of free expert advisors in the Market.
- Trading signals in MT4. If you're new to Forex trading and have no trading experience, you can subscribe to trading signals in MT4 terminal and copy trades of professional traders. All you need to do is to choose signal provider, subscribe to him, and your terminal will automatically access the transaction by copying the signals trader. There are the following types of signals:
- with different profitability and risk;
- working on demo and real accounts;
- free and paid signals.
- Built-in Market in MT4. Any trader can find in the Market he needs a technical indicator or an expert Advisor. You do not need to download and install the EA to the terminal, enough to buy it in the Market, and you can immediately begin trading. The market has the following advantages:
- a wide range of indicators (over 2100) and advisers (more than 1700);
- the buying process simple, transparent and safe;
- there are free and paid products.
Mobile trading with MetaTrader 4
The main advantage of using tradingterminal MetaTrader 4 is its multi-platform. Trading terminal MT4 can be installed on a desktop computer, to run in the browser, and also use away from the computer, installing on your smartphone or tablet mobile app MetaTrader 4. While the capabilities of the mobile versions of MT4 do not differ from stationary. You get the full functionality of the MetaTrader 4 platform, including:
- Support Android OS and iOS.
- A complete set of orders;
- Interactive charts;
- Popular technical indicators and graphical objects;
- Comfortable chat with traders;
- Push notifications.
In fact, you get the full MetaTrader 4 in mobile devices iPhone/iPad or Android phone and also tablet computer with the Windows operating system, with a full range of trading functions. Using the mobile application MetaTrader 4 you can trade from anywhere in the world 24 hours a day.
MetaTrader 4 trading platform is the perfect solution for beginners and professional players. Wide functionality, convenient interface and multiplatform – all these make the MetaTrader 4 the most popular and relevant trading platform to date. Download MetaTrader 4