- Types of accounts
- Reviews (0)
101investing is a Forex broker founded in Cyprus in 2016. 101investing does not provide its services to all non-EU countries, such as Japan, Canada, Hong Kong, the USA, the UK, as well as to some EU member states, for example, Belgium and France.
101investing - regulated broker?
101Investing is a European broker managed by FXBFI Broker Financial Invest Ltd and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC). The broker provides Forex and CFD services exclusively for traders residing in the EU, EEA and Switzerland, with the exception of the UK. In addition, the broker is registered with such regulatory bodies as CNMV (Spain), FI (Sweden), Finanstilsynet (Norway), FSA (Denmark), FMA (Austria), HANFA (Croatia), BaFin (Germany), CONSOB (Italy), KNF (Poland), etc.
All customer funds are kept separately from the company's funds in special segregated accounts with first-tier banks, and also participate in the CIF compensation scheme in case of broker insolvency.
What is the maximum leverage in 101investing?
In accordance with the rules of MiFID II and ESMA, Forex brokers in the EU must provide leverage of no more than 1:30 for major currency pairs, 1:20 for other currency pairs and stock indices, 1:10 for commodities and energy, 1:5 for stocks and 1:2 for cryptocurrencies.
However, for professional traders, the leverage can be increased to 1:200 for currency pairs, 1:50 for commodities, energy and stock indices in and 1:10 for stocks.
101investing provides access to more than 350 CFDs on the most popular assets – Forex, cryptocurrencies, Commodities, stocks and indices.
101investing offers the only MT4 trading platform that is available both for Windows desktops, as well as in a web terminal and mobile applications.
What types of accounts does 101investing offer?
101investing broker offers four types of trading accounts:
- Silver. An account with an average spread of 2.2 points for EURUSD.
- Gold. An account with an average spread of 1.3 points for EURUSD and a swap discount of 25%.
- Platinum. An account with an average spread of 0.7 points for EURUSD, a 50% swap discount and a free VPS.
- Pro. The account is for professional traders with improved trading conditions – leverage up to 1:500, high speed of execution of transactions and narrow spreads from 0.03 points.
A special Islamic account for Muslim traders is available for all types of accounts.
What is the minimum deposit in 101investing?
The minimum deposit in 101investing is $100. You can top up your deposit using bank transfers, Visa/MasterCard credit and debit cards, and Skrill and Neteller e-wallets.
101investing is a European CFD and Forex broker founded in 2016 in Cyprus and regulated by CySEC. It provides trading services only for EU clients, so leverage is limited to 1:30 for retail traders and 1:200 for professional traders. A wide range of trading instruments, including stocks and cryptocurrencies, can also be distinguished from the advantages of the broker.
Before choosing broker, we recommend you to read the reviews of 101investing, as well as see our rating of Forex brokers.
|General information 101investing|
|Year of foundation||2016|
|EURUSD Spread||2.2 pips|
|Base currencies||USD, EUR, GBP|
|Assets||Currency pairs, indices, stocks, metals, cryptocurrencies|
|Deposit replenishment||BankTransfer, Visa/MasterCard, Skrill, Neteller|
|Payment for inaction||+|
- The year of Foundation 2016
- Head office address 79, Spyrou Kyprianou Ave., MGO Protopapas Building, 1st Floor, 3076, Limassol, Cyprus
- Maximum leverage 1:200
- Min. Deposit $100
- Regulation CySEC
- Trading platform
- Payment system to enter Bank Transfers, Debit/Credit Cards , Skrill, Neleller
- Payment system for withdrawal Bank Transfers, Debit/Credit Cards , Skrill, Neleller
- Number of trading instruments 50
- The number of CFD instruments 340
- The number of metals 2