- Types of accounts
- Reviews (13)
AdroFx is a Forex broker founded in 2018 in Saint Vincent and the Grenadines. It offers its clients trading with a standard set of instruments, high leverage and relatively low spreads. AdroFx broker accepts clients from all over the world, with the exception of the USA, North Korea, Syria and some other countries where currency trading is prohibited by local laws.
Is AdroFx a regulated broker?
The AdroFx group includes several brokerage companies:
- Adro M Group LLC is located in Saint Vincent and the Grenadines and is registered by the Financial Services Authority (FSA);
- Adro(Fx) Group Ltd is located in the Republic of Vanuatu and is regulated by the Vanuatu Financial Services Commission (VFSC);
- Adro Markets Ltd is located in Saint Lucia (a rather unusual place for brokers) and is regulated there by the Saint Lucia Business Services Act.
Although AdroFx is poorly regulated in the jurisdictions in which the companies are registered, this situation also brings certain benefits for traders. Among them is a simpler registration and identity verification process, a much higher leverage than what is available in jurisdictions such as the EU, the UK and Australia, as well as the ability to replenish trading accounts with cryptocurrencies without using any banking services.
What is the maximum leverage in AdroFx?
The broker offers leverage up to 1:500 for major currency pairs.
AdroFx offers about 50 currency pairs, shares of 40 companies registered in the USA, 9 stock indices, gold and silver, as well as cryptocurrencies Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin and Ripple.
As for trading platforms, the broker offers a separate web platform.lpips, different from the web version of MetaTrader. It is a free and easy-to-use trading platform that should meet the needs of most traders. It supports all the assets that AdroFx offers and can work on both desktop computers and mobile devices.
In addition to the Allpips web platform, AdroFx also offers the still popular MT4 platform, available as a downloadable platform for Windows, web applications for any type of computer and as mobile applications for Apple and Android devices.
What types of accounts does AdroFx offer?
AdroFx broker offers four types of trading accounts:
- Standard. A classic STP account with a minimum deposit of $ 100 and an average spread of 1.2 points.
- Premium. An advanced account with a minimum deposit of $2000 and narrow spreads of 0.4 points.
- Pro. A professional account with a minimum deposit of $10,000 and narrow spreads of 0.3 points.
- Micro. A cent account with a minimum deposit of $25 and an average spread of 2 points.
In addition, the broker offers a free demo account and a special Islamic account for Muslim traders.
If no transactions have been opened on the account for 6 months, the account is considered inactive, and the trader is charged a commission of $ 5 per month if there are funds on the account.
What is the minimum deposit in AdroFx?
The minimum deposit in AdroFx is $100 for a Standard account. You can top up your account with an international bank transfer, PAYEER, Perfect Money, Skrill, Neteller electronic wallets, as well as BTC and ETH cryptocurrencies.
The broker also offers bonuses up to 100% when replenishing the account.
The absence of an ECN-type trading account means that AdroFx may not be the best broker for those who trade with large amounts of capital. However, for most beginners and retail traders, STP accounts without commission, which are offered by AdroFx, are suitable. The available spreads are also acceptable, especially for Pro and Premium accounts. You can also note the unique Allpips web trading platform, high leverage and the ability to top up your account in BTC.
Before choosing a broker, we recommend that you read the reviews of AdroFx, as well as see our rating of Forex brokers.
|General information of AdroFx
|Year of foundation
|Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
|Currency pairs, indices, stocks, metals, cryptocurrencies
|BankTransfer, PAYEER, Perfect Money, Skrill, Neteller, BTC
|Payment for inaction
- Year of foundation 2018
- Head Office address First Floor, First St. Vincent Bank Ltd Building, James Street, Kingstown, St. Vincent and the Grenadines
- Maximum leverage 1:500
- Min. deposit $100
- Regulation FSA
- Trading Platforms
- Payment systems for input Bank Transfers, Skrill, Neleller, Perfect Money, BitCoin, Payeer
- Payment systems for withdrawal Bank Transfers, Skrill, Neleller, Perfect Money, BitCoin, Payeer
- Number of trading instruments 50
- Number of CFD instruments 50
- Number of metals 2