- Types of accounts
- Reviews (0)
BCR is a Forex broker founded in Australia in 2008, with an offshore division in the British Virgin Islands. The BCR broker accepts clients from all over the world, with the exception of the USA and some other countries from the OFAC list.
Is BCR a regulated broker?
The BCR group includes two brokerage companies:
- BCR AU is located in Australia and is regulated by the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC);
- BCR BVI is located in the British Virgin Islands and is regulated by the Financial Services Commission of the British Virgin Islands (BVIFSC).
Customer funds are stored separately from the company's funds in special segregated accounts with top-level banks.
What is the maximum leverage in BCR?
In the British Virgin Islands, the leverage is significantly higher than allowed in Australia, the United States, Canada or Europe. In the case of BCR, the maximum leverage is 1:400, which is sufficient for most retail traders. However, customers registered with BCR, regulated by ASIC, can only access 1:30 leverage under the new rules of the Australian regulator, which were introduced in 2022.
What types of accounts does BCR offer?
The BCR broker offers two types of trading accounts:
- Standard. A classic trading account with a minimum deposit of $ 300 and an average spread of 1.7 pips without commission.
- Alpha. An account for advanced traders with a minimum deposit of $ 500, a narrow spread of 0 pips and a commission of $ 6 per lot.
In addition, BCR offers a Swap-Free account for all account types.
BCR Trading Platforms
BCR offers MT4 as its trading platform. This is one of the most popular and convenient trading platforms.
The trading instruments offered by BCR include about 40 major, minor and exotic currency pairs, precious metals, popular cryptocurrencies Bitcoin and Ethereum, as well as CFDs on commodities, stocks and stock indices, including the Nikkei, S&P 500, Nasdaq, DAX, FTSE 100 and others.
What is the minimum deposit in BCR?
The minimum deposit in BCR is $300. The broker accepts deposits made using all the usual financing methods, such as debit and credit cards, bank transfer, Skrill, Neteller, UnionPay and PayPal.
Thus, BCR is a regulated CFD broker with transparent trading conditions. However, brokerage spreads are quite wide both for Forex currency pairs, and for stocks and commodities. Those who want to trade CFDs on shares should take into account that the commission of $ 20 per lot is added to the already fairly wide spreads.
Before choosing a broker, we recommend that you read the reviews of BCR, as well as see our rating of Forex brokers.
|General information of the BCR|
|Year of foundation||2008|
|EURUSD Spread||1.7 pips|
|Base currencies||AUD, USD, GBP, EUR|
|Assets||Currency pairs, metals, commodities, indices, stocks, cryptocurrencies|
|Deposit replenishment||BankTransfer, Visa/MasterCard, Skrill, Neteller, UnionPay, PayPal|
|Payment for inaction||—|
- The year of Foundation 2008
- Head office address BCR Co Pty Ltd, Trident Chambers, Wickham’s Cay 1, Road Town, Tortola, British Virgin Islands
- Maximum leverage 1:400
- Min. Deposit $300
- Regulation ASIC, BVIFSC
- Trading platform
- Payment system to enter Bank Transfers, Debit/Credit Cards , PayPal, Skrill, Neleller, Chine UnionPay
- Payment system for withdrawal Bank Transfers, Debit/Credit Cards , PayPal, Skrill, Neleller, Chine UnionPay
- Number of trading instruments 40
- The number of CFD instruments 50
- The number of metals 2