- Types of accounts
- Reviews (0)
BKFX is a Forex broker founded in 2017 in South Africa, which offers trading in various instruments on the MT4 platform with low spreads. BKFX broker accepts clients from all over the world with the exception of the USA, Canada, Syria, North Korea, Iran, Iraq and other countries where restrictions apply.
Is BKFX a regulated broker?
The BKFX group includes two brokerage companies:
- BKFX (Pty) Ltd is located in South Africa and is regulated by the Financial Sector Supervision Authority (FSCA);
- BKFX LLC is located in Saint Vincent and the Grenadines and is authorized by the Financial Services Authority (SVGFSA), but is not regulated by any government authority.
All customer funds are kept separately from the company's funds in segregated accounts in first-tier banks.
What is the maximum leverage in BKFX?
BKFX provides a maximum leverage of up to 1:500 for the most liquid assets, such as major currency pairs.
The instruments that can be traded on BKFX include 11 pairs of cryptocurrencies (including BTC, DASH, ETH, EOS, IOTA, LTC, XMR, ZEC, TRX), 40 Forex currency pairs, as well as 40 stocks, 7 stock indices and several commodities.
The broker offers the only MT4 trading platform, which is available both in the desktop version for Windows, as well as in the web version and mobile applications.
What types of accounts does BKFX offer?
There are four types of trading accounts available in BKFX, depending on the amount of the initial deposit:
- Cent. A cent account with a minimum deposit of $5 and an average spread of 1.8 points.
- Standard. Classic STP account with a minimum deposit of $ 100 and an average spread of 1.5 pips.
- Premium. An advanced account with a minimum deposit of $ 1000 and an average spread of 1 point.
- Tailor Made. An individual account with a minimum deposit of $ 10,000 and a narrow spread of 0 points.
Islamic accounts for Muslim traders are also available. In addition, BKFX offers a service of PAMM accounts and copying transactions.
What is the minimum deposit in BKFX?
The minimum deposit in BKFX is $5. To replenish the account, the broker accepts all major payment methods using Neteller, Skrill, Sticpay e-wallets, as well as cryptocurrencies through the LetKnow payment service.
In addition, the broker offers contests with cash prizes and bonuses to replenish the account.
Thus, BKFX is a decent online broker with FSCA regulation in South Africa and an unregulated office in Saint Vincent and the Grenadines. It will be of interest to traders who are looking for a broker with Forex and CFD trading on cryptocurrencies with high leverage on the MT4 platform.
Before choosing a broker, we recommend that you read the reviews of BKFX, as well as see our rating of Forex brokers.
|General information of BKFX|
|Year of foundation||2017|
|EURUSD Spread||1.5 pips|
|Base currencies||USD, EUR|
|Assets||Currency pairs, indices, stocks, metals, cryptocurrencies|
|Deposit replenishment||Neteller, Skrill, Sticpay, LetKnow|
|Payment for inaction||—|
- The year of Foundation 2017
- Head office address 21, Aurora Drive Umhlanga, 4301, South Africa
- Maximum leverage 1:500
- Min. Deposit $5
- Regulation SVGFSA
- Trading platform
- Payment system to enter Skrill, Neleller, BitCoin
- Payment system for withdrawal Skrill, Neleller, BitCoin
- Number of trading instruments 40
- The number of CFD instruments 60
- The number of metals 3