- Types of accounts
- Reviews (6)
Capitalcore is a Forex and binary options broker founded in 2023 in Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, which offers high leverage, low spreads and trading on its own web trading platform. The broker is completely offshore and accepts traders from almost all countries, including US citizens.
Capitalcore - regulated broker?
Capitalcore is a legally registered Forex broker located in Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, but not regulated by any government authority.
What is the maximum leverage in Capitalcore?
Capitalcore provides a maximum leverage of up to 1:1000 for major currency pairs.
Traditional instruments available in Capitalcore include more than 30 currency pairs, several stock indexes and CFDs for commodities. In addition, the broker also offers binary options trading with 6 currency pairs and gold as base assets.
Capitalcore offers the only trading platform – Capitalcore WebTrader. This platform allows you to trade both binary options and traditional Forex and CFD instruments. Capitalcore WebTrader is easy to use and can be mastered in a short time even for novice traders. However, experienced traders may lack the more advanced features they are used to on platforms such as MT4 or MT5.
What types of accounts does Capitalcore offer?
Capitalcore offers four types of trading accounts depending on the initial deposit:
- Classic. Classic account with a minimum deposit of $1 and a leverage of 1:1000.
- Silver. An account with a minimum deposit of $500 and a leverage of 1:500.
- Gold. An account with a minimum deposit of $2000 and a leverage of 1:200.
- VIP. An account with a minimum deposit of $5000 and a leverage of 1:100.
The broker does not have information on spreads, so it is difficult to compare with other brokerage companies.
What is the minimum deposit in Capitalcore?
The minimum deposit in Capitalcore is only $1. The broker accepts as a deposit both traditional payment methods, including Visa/MasterCard cards and Perfect Money and PayPal e-wallets, as well as cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin and Ethereum. Pay attention to the high commission of 5% when depositing and withdrawing funds via PayPal, so we recommend avoiding this payment method if possible.
The broker also offers a 40% bonus on account replenishment.
Capitalcore is a completely unregulated offshore broker, which involves certain risks. Therefore, it is important to conduct a thorough study before depositing money into the broker's account, and also understand that you will have no guarantees in case of a dispute with the broker or if he runs into financial difficulties.
Before choosing a broker, we recommend that you read the reviews of Capitalcore, as well as see our rating of Forex brokers.
|General Information of Capitalcore|
|Year of foundation||2023|
|Headquarters||Saint Vincent and the Grenadines|
|Trading Platforms||Capitalcore WebTrader|
|EURUSD Spread||0.6 pips|
|Assets||Currency pairs, indices, metals|
|Deposit replenishment||Visa/MasterCard, Perfect Money, PayPal, BTC, ETH|
- The year of Foundation 2019
- Head office address 232 Baker Street, NW1 5RT , London, United Kingdom, Capitalcore Ltd
- Maximum leverage 1:1000
- Min. Deposit $1
- Regulation SVGFSA
- Trading platform
- Payment system to enter Debit/Credit Cards , PayPal, Perfect Money, BitCoin
- Payment system for withdrawal Debit/Credit Cards , PayPal, Perfect Money, BitCoin
- Number of trading instruments 30
- The number of CFD instruments 10
- The number of metals 2
RECOVERYBUREAU @ CONSULTANT . COM
In regard to the previous Negative review submitted by one of the broker's clients (Maryam), here is the relevant department's reason for returning the client's initial deposit due to the broker's AML and refund policy:
- The client was accessing the trading platform and executing his/her trades from a sanctioned/restricted country which is against the broker's laws and user agreement; registering and doing any business with Capitalcore LLC from those countries/jurisdictions are not allowed in all. Therefore, the initial deposits of the client were fully returned to her, and the account was suspended. Please kindly be informed that no money/funds were blocked or seized. All the initial deposits were returned to the client after closing the account.
Kind regards, Capitalcore LLC
They do not return your earned profits
They charged me for $16,000 because they couldn't afford that amount of money
And because of this, they accused me of illegal use and did not provide any documents and will not do so
Think that a broker does not have $16,000!!!
I can't believe that they accused me so easily and blocked my money and my account
All emails - photos of the plan page and statement are available
If you want your money to disappear, go to this broker
They delay the time of withdrawing money from the account and you will be accused in the end