- Types of accounts
- Reviews (7)
Capitalcore is a Forex and binary options broker founded in 2024 in Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, which offers high leverage, low spreads and trading on its own web trading platform. The broker is completely offshore and accepts traders from almost all countries, including US citizens.
Capitalcore - regulated broker?
Capitalcore is a legally registered Forex broker located in Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, but not regulated by any government authority.
What is the maximum leverage in Capitalcore?
Capitalcore provides a maximum leverage of up to 1:1000 for major currency pairs.
Traditional instruments available in Capitalcore include more than 30 currency pairs, several stock indexes and CFDs for commodities. In addition, the broker also offers binary options trading with 6 currency pairs and gold as base assets.
Capitalcore offers the only trading platform – Capitalcore WebTrader. This platform allows you to trade both binary options and traditional Forex and CFD instruments. Capitalcore WebTrader is easy to use and can be mastered in a short time even for novice traders. However, experienced traders may lack the more advanced features they are used to on platforms such as MT4 or MT5.
What types of accounts does Capitalcore offer?
Capitalcore offers four types of trading accounts depending on the initial deposit:
- Classic. Classic account with a minimum deposit of $1 and a leverage of 1:1000.
- Silver. An account with a minimum deposit of $500 and a leverage of 1:500.
- Gold. An account with a minimum deposit of $2000 and a leverage of 1:200.
- VIP. An account with a minimum deposit of $5000 and a leverage of 1:100.
The broker does not have information on spreads, so it is difficult to compare with other brokerage companies.
What is the minimum deposit in Capitalcore?
The minimum deposit in Capitalcore is only $1. The broker accepts as a deposit both traditional payment methods, including Visa/MasterCard cards and Perfect Money and PayPal e-wallets, as well as cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin and Ethereum. Pay attention to the high commission of 5% when depositing and withdrawing funds via PayPal, so we recommend avoiding this payment method if possible.
The broker also offers a 40% bonus on account replenishment.
Capitalcore is a completely unregulated offshore broker, which involves certain risks. Therefore, it is important to conduct a thorough study before depositing money into the broker's account, and also understand that you will have no guarantees in case of a dispute with the broker or if he runs into financial difficulties.
Before choosing a broker, we recommend that you read the reviews of Capitalcore, as well as see our rating of Forex brokers.
|General Information of Capitalcore
|Year of foundation
|Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
|Currency pairs, indices, metals
|Visa/MasterCard, Perfect Money, PayPal, BTC, ETH
- Year of foundation 2019
- Head Office address 232 Baker Street, NW1 5RT , London, United Kingdom, Capitalcore Ltd
- Maximum leverage 1:1000
- Min. deposit $1
- Regulation SVGFSA
- Trading Platforms
- Payment systems for input Debit/Credit Cards , PayPal, Perfect Money, BitCoin
- Payment systems for withdrawal Debit/Credit Cards , PayPal, Perfect Money, BitCoin
- Number of trading instruments 30
- Number of CFD instruments 10
- Number of metals 2
In light of the recent comments from “ james, Peyton, Ali Ahmed, zane woolley, Gary G. Cleveland, archer fitzhardinge, tony luis, Corneille Brigitte, Yacob Tonie Ishak”, we deem it necessary to express that these comments do not resonate with the standards and authenticity of our site, appearing promotional.
We humbly request contributors to maintain the integrity of our platform by refraining from posting such content.
Kind regards, Capitalcore LLC
I'm really happy with the range of trading instruments available on capitalcore platform, but the execution speed can be a bit slow during high volatility.
In regard to the previous Negative review submitted by one of the broker's clients (Maryam), here is the relevant department's reason for returning the client's initial deposit due to the broker's AML and refund policy:
- The client was accessing the trading platform and executing his/her trades from a sanctioned/restricted country which is against the broker's laws and user agreement; registering and doing any business with Capitalcore LLC from those countries/jurisdictions are not allowed in all. Therefore, the initial deposits of the client were fully returned to her, and the account was suspended. Please kindly be informed that no money/funds were blocked or seized. All the initial deposits were returned to the client after closing the account.
Kind regards, Capitalcore LLC