- Types of accounts
- Reviews (5)
ClickTrades is a Forex broker founded in 2018 in Cyprus with an offshore branch in the Seychelles. The broker accepts all traders except Japan, Canada, the USA and other countries where restrictions apply.
ClickTrades - regulated broker?
The ClickTrades group includes two brokerage companies:
- Key Way Solutions Ltd is located in Cyprus and is regulated by the Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC);
- KW Investments Limited is located in Seychelles and is regulated by the Seychelles Financial Services Authority (SFSA).
What is the maximum leverage in ClickTrades?
A broker regulated by CySEC cannot provide leverage above 1:30 for traders from the EU according to ESMA rules. At the same time, international traders who have opened an account in a jurisdiction in the Seychelles have a leverage of 1:300 for major currency pairs.
ClickTrades offers a wide range of trading instruments, including more than 50 currency pairs, about 2,000 stocks, 50 ETFs, 18 stock indexes, 20 commodities and 18 popular cryptocurrencies. In addition, the broker provides tools for IPO trading.
All assets can be traded on two platforms – MT5 and WebTrader.
What types of accounts does ClickTrades offer?
ClickTrades broker offers three types of trading accounts:
- Essential. An account for novice traders with a minimum deposit of $ 1000.
- Original. An account for advanced traders with a minimum deposit of $5000.
- Signature. An account for experienced traders with miwith a minimum deposit of $25,000 and VIP services.
All accounts are based on a fixed and floating spread with no fees. The average spread on the EURUSD currency pair is 1.8 points. Islamic accounts without swaps are provided for Muslim traders.
What is the minimum deposit in ClickTrades?
The minimum deposit in ClickTrades is $1000. You can top up your deposit by bank transfer, Visa/MasterCard credit and debit cards, Skrill, Neteller, WebMoney, Sofort, Giropay e-wallets and Bitcoin, Litecoin and Ethereum cryptocurrencies via Ecommpay service.
If no transactions have been made on the account for three months, then it is considered inactive, and a fee of $ 30 per month is charged from it, if funds are available.
ClickTrades is an STP broker regulated by CySEC in Cyprus and SFSA in Seychelles. It provides a huge selection of assets, including stocks, ETFs and cryptocurrencies, which distinguishes it from many Forex brokers with a standard set of tools. Among the disadvantages, ClickTrades requires a fairly large initial deposit, offers high spreads and does not have ECN accounts available. Among the advantages, he has the opportunity to replenish his account with cryptocurrency.
Before choosing a broker, we recommend that you read the reviews of ClickTrades, as well as see our rating of Forex brokers.
|General information of ClickTrades|
|Year of foundation||2018|
|Trading Platforms||MT4, WebTrader|
|EURUSD Spread||1.8 pips|
|Base currencies||USD, AED, COP, EUR, GBP, LKR, ZAR|
|Assets||Currency pairs, indices, stocks, ETFs, commodities, cryptocurrencies|
|Deposit replenishment||BankTransfer, Visa/MasterCard, Skrill, Neteller, BTC, LTC, ETH|
|Payment for inaction||+|
- The year of Foundation 2018
- Head office address 1st Floor, Hadjikyriakeion Bld. 1121 Prodromou Avenue, Strovol, Nicosia, 2064, Cyprus
- Maximum leverage 1:300
- Min. Deposit $1000
- Regulation CySEC, FSA
- Trading platform
- Payment system to enter Bank Transfers, Debit/Credit Cards , Skrill, Webmoney, Neleller, SOFORT, BitCoin
- Payment system for withdrawal Bank Transfers, Debit/Credit Cards , Skrill, Webmoney, Neleller, SOFORT, BitCoin
- Number of trading instruments 50
- The number of CFD instruments 2000
- The number of metals 3
- Good trading conditions for me
I met this one quite accidentally, I noticed an ad and decided to check out conditions. They seemed to pretty attractive and there are indices!!
I am happy now as I can develop my skills and trade my favorite instruments.