- Types of accounts
- Reviews (0)
Errante is a Forex broker registered both in Cyprus and the Seychelles, which offers trading of the most frequently traded assets on the MT4 and MT5 platforms. Errante broker accepts clients from all over the world with the exception of the USA, Canada, Belgium, Syria, North Korea, Iraq, the UAE and other countries where restrictions apply.
Errante - regulated broker?
Errante Group, founded in 2023, includes two brokerage companies:
- Circumvenio Holdings Ltd is located in Cyprus and is regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC);
- Errante Securities (Seychelles) Ltd is located in Seychelles and is regulated by the Seychelles Financial Services Authority (SFSA).
Customer funds are kept separate from the company's operating funds in leading banks and financial institutions with good capitalization to ensure the maximum possible protection.
What is the maximum leverage in Errante?
In accordance with the ESMA rules, Errante can offer leverage to traders from the EU up to 1:30. However, traders from other non-EU countries can still enjoy a high leverage of up to 1:500 by opening an account in a branch of a broker in Seychelles.
Errante offers a standard set of trading instruments, including more than 50 currency pairs, 60 stocks of American and European companies, 9 major stock indexes, 8 popular cryptocurrencies against the US dollar (Bitcoin, Etherium, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ripple, Dash, EOS, IOTA), as well as metals and commodities.
Errante focused on the classic MT4 and MT5 trading platforms.
What types of accounts does Errante offer?
Errante offers the following types of trading accounts:
- Standard. A classic account with a minimum deposit of $ 50 and an average spread of 1.5 points.
- Premium. An advanced account with a minimum deposit of $ 1000 and an average spread of 1 point.
- VIP. An account for experienced traders with a minimum deposit of $ 5000, an average spread of 0.8 points and a free VPS.
- Tailor Made. An individual ECN account with a minimum deposit of $15,000, a narrow spread of 0 points and a small commission.
Islamic accounts on request and social trading are also available.
What is the minimum deposit in Errante?
Errante is distinguished by the large number of different deposit methods, which include more than conventional methods such as Visa / MasterCard credit cards, e-wallets Skrill, Neteller, Perfect Money and Bank transfers, but cryptocurrency Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Ripple (XRP) and Tether (USDT).
Errante also states that it will cover all transaction fees for both deposits and withdrawals if the transfer exceeds the minimum amount set. For deposits, this minimum amount is $ 50, and for withdrawals - $ 20 ($100 for bank transfers).
In conclusion, Errante spreads are not among the lowest in the industry for most traders. Spreads on an individual broker account are becoming quite narrow, but with a minimum deposit requirement of $15,000, this account option is clearly not available for many novice traders. With that said, Errante is a fully regulated broker in the EU, which makes it a more reliable company to trade. It also has a fairly standard set of trading tools that can be traded on the popular MT4 and MT5 platforms.
Before choosing a broker, we recommend that you read Errante reviews, as well as see our rating of Forex brokers.
|General Information Errante|
|Year of foundation||2023|
|Trading Platforms||MT4, MT5|
|EURUSD Spread||1.5 pips|
|Base currenciesy||USD, EUR|
|Assets||Currency pairs, stocks, indices, metals, cryptocurrencies|
|Deposit replenishment||BankTransfer, Visa/MasterCard, Skrill, Neteller, Perfect Money, BTC, ETH, XRP, USDT|
|Payment for inaction||—|
- The year of Foundation 2019
- Head office address 30 Karpenisiou Street, 1077 Nicosia, Cyprus
- Maximum leverage 1:500
- Min. Deposit $50
- Regulation CySEC
- Trading platform
- Payment system to enter Bank Transfers, Debit/Credit Cards , Skrill, Neleller, Perfect Money, BitCoin
- Payment system for withdrawal Bank Transfers, Debit/Credit Cards , Skrill, Neleller, Perfect Money, BitCoin
- Number of trading instruments 50
- The number of CFD instruments 80
- The number of metals 4