- Types of accounts
- Reviews (0)
GKFX is a group of companies under the brand name AKFX Financial Services Ltd., which was founded in 2010, and then acquired by Global Kapital Group in 2018. GKFX broker accepts clients from all over the world, with the exception of the USA, Canada, Belgium, Japan, Turkey, Israel, Hong Kong, Singapore, Iran and some countries under OFAC sanctions.
GKFX – a regulated broker?
GKFX is a European regulated Forex and CFD broker. The GKFX group includes five brokerage companies:
- GKFX UK is located in the United Kingdom and is regulated by the FCA;
- GKFX DE is located in Germany and is regulated by BaFin;
- GKFX ES is located in Spain and is regulated by CNMV;
- GKFX MT is located in Malta and is regulated by the MFSA;
- GKFX BVI is located in the British Virgin Islands and is regulated by the BVIFSC.
All customer funds are separated from the company's capital and stored in segregated accounts with top-level European banks in accordance with the regulations of MiFID II and local regulatory authorities. Moreover, the funds of European traders are insured in case of bankruptcy of the company up to 20,000 euros.
Over the years, the broker has received many awards, including the "Best Trading Education" award for 2018 from the Shares Awards, as well as the "Best Customer Service in the Forex Market" award for 2016 from the UK Forex Awards.
What is the maximum leverage in GKFX?
Keep in mind that all EU brokerage companies have some trading restrictions due to the influence of the European Securities and Markets Authority (ESMA). In particular, the leverageo can not exceed 1: 30 for the main currency pairs. At the same time, GKFX BVI accepts traders from all over the world and has more flexible trading conditions. So, the maximum leverage in GKFX BVI is 1:1000.
What types of accounts does GKFX offer?
GKFX has two types of trading accounts:
- Standard. A classic account for novice traders with a minimum deposit of 200 euros and an average spread of 0.6 points without commission.
- Premium. ECN is an account for experienced traders with a minimum deposit of 25,000 euros, a spread of 0.1 points and a commission of 6 euros per lot.
Please note that the trading conditions may differ depending on the jurisdiction of the broker with whom you are going to open an account.
GKFX Trading Platforms
Like many other online brokers, GKFX focused on two popular trading platforms-MT4 and MT5. All trading accounts offered by the broker can be used with these platforms, which are available in a downloadable, browser-based or mobile version.
Today, GKFX offers trading on a large number of financial markets, including more than 40 currency pairs, popular cryptocurrencies, as well as CFDs on more than 300 stocks, major stock indices, precious metals and commodities such as oil, coffee, cocoa, etc.
What is the minimum deposit in GKFX?
The minimum deposit for adding funds to the account is 200 euros. GKFX broker accepts deposits via bank transfer, payment cards or popular e-wallet services Skrill and Neteller.
GKFX is a regulated broker that provides services Forex and CFD trading since 2010 and has offices in the UK, Germany, Spain, Malta and the British Virgin Islands. It provides everything you need for comfortable trading, including VPS, free educational resources, e-books, webinars and round-the-clock technical support.
Before choosing a broker, we recommend that you read the reviews of GKFX, as well as see our rating of Forex brokers.
|General information of GKFX|
|Year of foundation||2010|
|Regulation||FCA, BaFin, CNMV, MFSA, BVIFSC|
|Trading Platforms||MT4, MT5|
|EURUSD Spread||0.6 pips|
|Base currencies||USD, GBP, EUR|
|Assets||Currency pairs, metals, indices, stocks|
|Deposit replenishment||BankTransfer, Visa/MasterCard, Skrill, Neteller|
|Payment for inaction||—|
- The year of Foundation 2010
- Head office address Norfolk House 30 Charles Ii Street London, SW1Y 4AE United Kingdom
- Maximum leverage 1:1000
- Min. Deposit $200
- Regulation FCA, BaFin, BVIFSC
- Trading platform
- Payment system to enter Bank Transfers, Debit/Credit Cards , Skrill, Neleller
- Payment system for withdrawal Bank Transfers, Debit/Credit Cards , Skrill, Neleller
- Number of trading instruments 47
- The number of CFD instruments 300
- The number of futures 12
- The number of metals 2