- Types of accounts
- Reviews (2)
Broker IC Markets was registered in Sydney (Australia) in 2007 by a team of financial professionals who sought to bridge the gap between retail and institutional clients, offering the best shopping decisions. Recently the broker has become one of the leading vending providers in Australia and also expanded, serving international and European organizations, and founded the China support center.
What type of broker applies IC Markets?
IC Markets is an ECN broker that offers spreads from 0 pips from liquidity providers from over 50 different banks for 60 currency pairs. IC Markets is the choice for large traders, scalpers and algorithmic traders using expert advisors.
Regulation of IC Markets
Broker IC Markets registered in Australia and provides its services under license from the Australian securities and investments (ASIC). In addition, IC Markets has a subsidiary in Cyprus, which operates under the license of CySEC, so officially and legally provides trading services for European clients.
Due to the license and regulation from ASIC, one of the most strict and demanding financial regulators, traders IC Market can feel completely confident. A protection is ensured in several ways and involves separating client money from company funds.
Also, IC Markets is a member of FOS, approved by the Australian Commission for the resolution of external disputes between consumers and financial service providers.
IC Markets offers leverage up to 1:500, which opens the way to the Forex market for retail traders with small initial Deposit. Maximum leverage 1:500 is available for interinternational customers for European traders allowed leverage of 1:30.
Trading account IC Markets
In IC Markets there are three main types of trading accounts:
- Standard. This starter account for beginners to trade using MT4 and the spread is from 1 point.
- Raw Spread. It is an advanced trading account with high liquidity institutional level ECN spreads from 0 pips and Commission of$ 3.5 per lot.
- cTrader. Offers the same features as the Raw Spread, with the only difference that the trade is carried out through cTrader platform. The spread starts from 0 pips and Commission of$ 3 per lot.
IC Markets clients can choose a swap free Islamic account and also open a demo account as the MT4 and cTrader.
The market offer includes a range that meets the needs of any trader and includes tools such as currency pairs Forex, commodities, futures, CFDs on shares, bonds and indexes. In addition, IC Markets offers a trading pair with Bitcoin, Ethereum, Dash, Litecoin, Cash, Bitcoin, Ripple, EOS and other cryptocurrencies, and allows you to open long or short positions with leverage 1:5 minimum lot of 0.01.
IC Markets offers options account opening in 10 major base currencies: AUD, GBP, JPY, HKD, SGD, NZD, CHF, CAD, EUR, USD. The minimum starting Deposit is $ 200.
IC Markets offers a really advanced trading conditions. Along with ECN accounts and very competitive pricing strategy, based on a minimum spread, broker offers wide range of trading instruments to choose from.
On our site you can see reviews IC Markets and share your experience with this broker.
- The year of Foundation 2007
- Head office address Level 4 50 Carrington Street, Sydney, NSW, Australia 2000
- Maximum leverage 1:500
- Min. Deposit $200
- Regulation CySEC, ASIC
- Trading platform
- Payment system to enter Bank Transfers, Debit/Credit Cards , PayPal, Skrill, Neleller, FasaPay, BitCoin, UnionPay
- Payment system for withdrawal Bank Transfers, Debit/Credit Cards , PayPal, Skrill, Neleller, FasaPay, BitCoin, UnionPay
- Number of trading instruments 60
- The number of CFD instruments 178
- The number of futures 4
- The number of metals 7