- Types of accounts
- Reviews (0)
IFS Markets (formerly known as Forex FS) is an online broker headquartered in Australia, founded in 2008. The IFS Markets group includes 3 companies:
- IFS Markets AU-located in Australia, regulated by the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC).
- IFS Markets UAE-located in the United Arab Emirates, regulated by the Dubai Multi Commodities Center (DMCC).
- IFS Markets SVG is a legally registered organization located in Saint Vincent and the Grenadines and regulated by the FSA.
The IFS Markets Group accepts clients from all over the world, with the exception of the USA, Canada and Iran.
IFS Markets-a regulated broker?
IFS Markets is under the supervision of one of the most respected regulatory agencies in the world – the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC), and also has an Australian financial License, which gives the broker a good and trustworthy reputation. Clients ' funds are held in separate bank accounts with the National Bank of Australia, a leading Australian bank, which further increases the confidence in the broker.
In the summer of 2019, due to certain actions of the Australian regulator (ASIC), the broker IFS Markets decided to expand its presence in the international market and opened an additional office in Saint Vincent and the Grenadines.
What is the maximum leverage in IFS Markets?
Since the end of March 2021, ASIC has imposed on the company from Australia restrictions on leverage up to 1:30 for the main Forex currency pairs. At the same time, companies from the UAE and Saint Vincent and the Grenadines are free from such restrictions, and the maximum leverage there is 1:500.
As for the available trading instThe IFS Markets broker offers Forex currency pairs, as well as CFDs on commodities and stock indices. About 60 currency pairs with competitive spreads are available for Forex trading, starting from 0.3 points for the most popular pairs. Forex traders choosing this broker should take into account that there is a 5-minute break during which trading services will be disabled every day from 22: 00 to 22: 05 GMT. This is done to protect clients from the possibility of widening spreads, which may occur due to a decrease in liquidity in the markets at the end of each trading day. Gold, silver, commodities and energy resources, as well as popular stock indices from around the world are available for CFD trading.
IFS Markets Trading Platforms
IFS Markets uses MetaTrader 4 (MT4) as the main trading platform. The broker's website has relevant information about Forex trading and a tutorial on the MetaTrader 4 trading platform. This will help novice traders get acquainted with what MT4 offers and make sure that they can fully use all the advantages of this classic and popular trading platform.
What types of accounts does IFS Markets offer?
As for the types of accounts, IFS Markets offers the following trading accounts:
- The Standard account. This type of account requires a minimum deposit of$ 100 and has competitive spreads for all major currencies. No commission is charged, and the leverage can be set to 1:400.
- The Pro account. This account requires a minimum deposit of $ 300 and imethese are more competitive spreads, starting from 0.3 points, but at the same time a commission of$ 7 is charged for opening a transaction with a volume of$100,000.
What is the minimum deposit in IFS Markets?
The minimum deposit in IFS Markets is $ 100. Fees may be charged for deposits and withdrawals, depending on the selected payment method. For deposits, the average commission is usually about 2%.
IFS Markets is a regulated Forex broker headquartered in Australia, it is regulated by ASIC in Australia and DMCC in the UAE. The broker also has an additional office in Saint Vincent and the Grenadines for international traders, which is regulated by the FSA and offers high leverage and low spreads.
Before choosing a broker, we recommend that you read the reviews of IFS Markets, as well as see our rating of Forex brokers.
|General information of IFS Markets|
|Broker's Name||IFS Markets|
|Year of foundation||2008|
|Regulation||ASIC, DMCC, FSA|
|EURUSD Spread||0.3 points|
|Base currencies||AUD, EUR, GBP, SGD and USD|
|Assets||Forex, CFDs and Metals|
|Deposit replenishment||BankTransfer, Visa/MasterCard, Poli, Skrill, Neteller, FasaPay, BTC|
|Payment for inaction||—|
- The year of Foundation 2008
- Head office address Tower One, Level 23/100 Barangaroo Ave, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
- Maximum leverage 1:500
- Min. Deposit $100
- Regulation FSA, ASIC
- Trading platform
- Payment system to enter Bank Transfers, Debit/Credit Cards , Skrill, Neleller, FasaPay, BitCoin
- Payment system for withdrawal Bank Transfers, Debit/Credit Cards , Skrill, Neleller, FasaPay, BitCoin
- Number of trading instruments 45
- The number of CFD instruments 13
- The number of futures 2
- The number of metals 2