- Types of accounts
- Reviews (0)
M4Markets is a Forex broker founded in 2019 in Seychelles. M4Markets accepts customers from all over the world with the exception of the USA, Canada, Iran, Cuba, Sudan, Syria, North Korea and other countries where restrictions apply.
M4Markets - regulated broker?
M4Markets is regulated by the Seychelles Financial Services Authority (SFSA). Despite the fact that it is a regulated broker, it is necessary to understand that supervision in the Seychelles is much weaker than in jurisdictions such as Europe or Australia. Therefore, traders should always take precautions and conduct their own research before trading with offshore Forex brokers.
What is the maximum leverage in M4Markets?
M4Markets offers one of the highest leverage available anywhere in the world, which is 1:1000.
As for trading instruments, M4Markets offers about 50 currency pairs, 13 major stock indexes and 60 stocks of popular companies from the USA and Europe, as well as several CFDs for commodities.
What types of accounts does M4Markets offer?
M4Markets broker offers three types of trading accounts:
- Standard. A standard account without commission with a minimum deposit of $ 5 and an average spread of 1.1 points.
- Raw Spread. ECN account with a minimum deposit of $ 500, a narrow spread of 0 points and a commission of $ 3.5 per lot.
- Premium. An advanced ECN account with a minimum deposit of $ 10,000, a narrow spread from 0 pips and a commission of $ 2.5 per lot.
A free demo account and a special Islamic account for Muslim traders are also available to customers. Please note that the Swap-Free option is available for 10 calendar days. If you keep an open position for more than 10 calendar days, a swap commission will be charged.
What is the minimum deposit in M4Markets?
When it comes time to top up the account, M4Markets customers can choose between making deposits using an international bank transfer or an electronic wallet of Skrill, Neteller, Perfect Money, VLoad, Fasapay and others. In addition, the broker accepts cryptocurrency deposits through the BitWallet payment processor. The minimum deposit is $5.
M4Markets can attract a lot of traders who want to use higher leverage. The broker's low spreads and commissions also help make M4Markets an attractive choice. The disadvantages include a low level of regulation and a limited set of trading instruments.
Before choosing a broker, we recommend that you read the reviews of M4Markets, as well as see our rating of Forex brokers.
|General information of M4Markets|
|Year of foundation||2019|
|Trading Platforms||MT4, MT5|
|EURUSD Spread||1.1 pips|
|Base currencies||EUR, USD, GBP, JPY|
|Assets||Currency pairs, indices, stocks, metals|
|Deposit replenishment||BankTransfer, Skrill, Neteller, Perfect Money, VLoad, Fasapay, BTC|
|Payment for inaction||+|
- The year of Foundation 2019
- Head office address JUC Building, Office No.F4, Providence Zone 18, Mahé, Seychelles
- Maximum leverage 1:1000
- Min. Deposit $5
- Regulation FSA
- Trading platform
- Payment system to enter Bank Transfers, Skrill, Neleller, Chine UnionPay, FasaPay, Perfect Money, BitCoin
- Payment system for withdrawal Bank Transfers, Skrill, Neleller, Chine UnionPay, FasaPay, Perfect Money, BitCoin
- Number of trading instruments 50
- The number of CFD instruments 80
- The number of metals 4