- Types of accounts
- Reviews (0)
MultiBank was founded in California in 2005 and has since become a major global financial institution that offers its clients direct access to banks and exchanges through advanced trading platforms. MultiBank Group is currently headquartered in Hong Kong.
The MultiBank Group service is provided to more than 280,000 retail and institutional clients in more than 90 countries, with MultiBank having offices in Sydney, Los Angeles, Vienna, Frankfurt, Madrid, Cyprus and the UAE.
Regulation Of MultiBank Group
The MultiBank group of companies is legal and regulated all over the world, including world-famous financial authorities such as ASIC (Australia), BaFin (Germany), FMA (Austria), CNMV (Spain), DFSA (UAE). In addition, there is an offshore registration with the FSC (British virgin Islands) and CIMA (Cayman Islands).
The regulations of a particular jurisdiction apply different rules regarding leverage:
- European traders can apply the maximum allowed leverage of up to 1:30 for major currency pairs;
- Australian customers can still use high leverage ratios of up to 1:500;
- Clients from Dubai can use up to 1:200 leverage;
- Professional clients and international traders are entitled to 1:500 leverage.
MultiBank trading accounts
The trading account specifications are divided into offers for retail traders: ECN Pro, MultiBank Pro, Maximus and institutional clients – iMultiBank.
MultiBank trading account offers high liquiditysecurity of your funds, as well as the ability to trade various instruments, including foreign currency, metals, and CFDs on stocks, indices, and commodities.
The minimum Deposit that will allow you to access real trading is only $ 50, which is a great opportunity for all types of traders.
MultiBank Group broker represents a company with a wide range of existing offices and expanded trading portfolios. As a highly regulated broker, MultiBank Group provides a secure trading environment along with the ability to choose between accounts suitable for novice traders or experienced investors, as well as competitive trading conditions through STP order processing.
Overall, the MultiBank Group broker is a reliable option for almost any trader from anywhere in the world thanks to its comprehensive trading offer with global reach and excellent support.
However, it would be great to know your personal opinion about the broker, you can also read the reviews of MultiBank and see other offers of Forex brokers.
- The year of Foundation 2005
- Head office address 169 Electric Road, North Point, Hong Kong
- Maximum leverage
- Min. Deposit $
- Regulation BaFin, FSC , ASIC
- Trading platform
- Payment system to enter Bank Transfers, Debit/Credit Cards , Skrill, Neleller, Perfect Money
- Payment system for withdrawal Bank Transfers, Debit/Credit Cards , Skrill, Neleller, Perfect Money
- Number of trading instruments 45
- The number of CFD instruments 1000
- The number of metals 2