- Types of accounts
- Reviews (0)
OctaFX is a technology brokerage company operating since 2011 and offering industry-leading platforms such as MetaTrader 5 and cTrader with numerous investment opportunities.
At the beginning of its creation, OctaFX followed the path from an offshore brand located in Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, and later worked in the UK, but since 2017 it closed its office in London and moved to Cyprus.
OctaFX Business Model
OctaFX is an STP Forex broker that also adheres to high standards of safe trading. OctaFX is already well known, despite the fact that it recently received a European license.
The broker's main gap over the years was the fact that OctaFX was a brand of Octa Markets Incorporated, which is registered and regulated by the laws of Saint Vincent and the Grenadines. It is an offshore haven thanks to its tax breaks and the relative ease of starting a company. OctaFX has now established its legal entity in Cyprus and, accordingly, received a license from CySEC, which regulates in accordance with the European ESMA standards.
Thus, we can now state that OctaFX and its subsidiary Octa Markets Cyprus Ltd are demonstrating strict adherence to the required operating standards for us.
The leverage of European traders is a maximum of 1:30 for major currency pairs and 1:10 for commodities. International traders can still use up to 1: 500 leverage.
OctaFX Trading Accounts
Broker OctaFX Review offers two types of accounts defining trading conditions and the platform used for trading:
- MICRO. This account is suitable for novice traders. Floating spread from 0.4 pips and fixed spread from 2 pips, leverage - up to 1: 500, trading platform - MetaTrader 4.
- PRO. This is an account for experienced traders. Floating spread from 0.2 pips, leverage - up to 1: 200, trading platform - MetaTrader 5.
- ECN. This is an account for professional traders. Floating spread from 0 pips, commission - $ 3 per lot, leverage - up to 1: 500, trading platform - cTrader.
OctaFX offers you a wide range of trading instruments based on the CFD trading model and offering you the ability to speculate on the price movements of Forex, metals, energy and indices.
According to OctaFX policy, the minimum deposit is set at $ 100, which allows you to open any type of account.
Thus, OctaFX is a broker with a high-quality trading strategy, favorable trading conditions, popular platforms and a wide range of financial instruments. If earlier we had some concerns due to the fact that the OctaFX broker worked only through offshore, now the trust is at a good level, since OctaFX is regulated by the European organization CySEC in accordance with the MiFID directive.
Read also OctaFX reviews and share your impressions of this broker.
- The year of Foundation 2011
- Head office address 1, Agias Zonis and Thessalonikis Corner, Nicolaou Pentadromos Center, Block: B', Office: 201, 3026, Limassol, Cyprus
- Maximum leverage 1:500
- Min. Deposit $100
- Regulation CySEC
- Trading platform
- Payment system to enter Bank Transfers, Debit/Credit Cards , Skrill, Neleller
- Payment system for withdrawal Bank Transfers, Debit/Credit Cards , Skrill, Neleller
- Number of trading instruments 28
- The number of CFD instruments 9
- The number of metals 2