- Types of accounts
- Reviews (0)
Swissquote started its business back in 1990 with the creation of Marvel Communications SA, specializing in financial software and web applications. The company later became Swissquote through the launch of the first financial platform in 1996, which offered private investors free real-time access to the prices of all securities traded on the Swiss stock exchange.
Swissquote Group Holding Ltd is now a leading Swiss provider of online financial and trading services, listed on SIX Swiss Exchange, with headquarters in Gland (Switzerland) and offices in Zurich, Bern, Dubai, Malta, Hong Kong, London, Singapore and Luxembourg.
Swissquote is a reliable broker?
Swissquote has a good reputation and competitive trading conditions. Thanks to the takeover of Swissquote MIG Bank Ltd, one of the world's leading Forex brokers, it is also a strategic partner of PostFinance and many other leading global financial institutions, such as Goldman Sachs, UBS, Commerzbank, Vontobel, etc.
Swissquote provides a range of online trading services and flexible savings accounts. In addition to low-cost services for private clients, Swissquote has also developed specialized services for asset managers and corporate clients.
Since 2015, Swissquote has been in a global partnership with Manchester United, one of the most popular football teams in the world.
Swissquote Bank Ltd has a banking license issued by The Swiss Federal financial market Supervisory authority (FINMA), and is a member of the Swiss bankers ' Association.
In addition, the world-famous branches are subsidiaries of Swissquote Bank and are authorized by the relevant regulatory authorities:
- Swissquote Group Holding Ltd is authorized by FINMA (Switzerland);
- Swissquote Ltd is regulated by the FCA (UK);
- Swissquote Bank MEA Ltd is authorized by DFSA (Dubai);
- Swissquote Asia Ltd is regulated by the SFC (Hong Kong);
- Swissquote Financial Services (Malta) Ltd approved by the MFSA (Malta);
- Swissquote Pte. Ltd is authorized by MAS (Singapore).
How are you protected?
All traders ' accounts are segregated and kept separately from the company's funds in top-level banks. Customer funds are insured against the company's insolvency. All broker transactions are monitored by financial authorities, and internal and external audits are regularly conducted.
What is the maximum leverage in Swissquote?
Swissquote offers a standard leverage level of 1: 100. However, each specific organization is subject to special requirements, so the rates may change.
Thus, European clients are entitled to use leverage up to a maximum of 1:30 for major currency pairs. Organizations in Dubai and Hong Kong may be eligible for a higher bid of up to 1:200.
What trading accounts does Swissquote offer?
Swissquote offers four trading accounts for private traders:
- Standard. Standard Forex account without commissions with a spread of 1.7 points and a minimum Deposit of $ 1000.
- Premium. This account also has no commissions, but the spread already starts from 1.4 points. Minimum DEPsit 10 000$.
- Prime. This account is also Commission-free with spreads of 1.1 pips and a minimum Deposit of $ 50,000.
- Professional. This is a professional account with individual spreads, the minimum Deposit is determined based on volumes.
In addition to Forex and CFD trading, Swissquote also offers the following trading tools:
- Investment account. You can start trading stocks, bonds, IPOs, ETFs, funds, options, futures, commodities and other assets, with a total of 3 million products and 60 exchanges.
- Robo-Advisors. This is an automated investment adviser that will select a portfolio for you in accordance with the specified risk, capital and selected markets.
- Crypto-Assets. This is a solution for trading 12 major cryptocurrencies and cryptocurrency products with fairly low fees.
Of course, all of the above trading accounts are also available in the demo version to practice and get acquainted with the trading platforms.
On Forex accounts, all expenses are embedded only in the spread. Below you can see typical Swissquote trading commissions for popular instruments compared to other Swiss broker Dukascopy.
Swissquote trading platforms
Swissquote trading tools
Experienced and novice traders will find a wide range of instruments, including Forex currency pairs, currency options, precious metals, stock indexes, commodities, stocks, bonds, and cryptocurrencies.
What is the minimum Deposit in Swissquote?
The minimum Deposit amount is set at $ 1000 for a standard Forex account.
Withdrawal of funds
Another great feature is that withdrawals are made using The unique swissquote e-banking services, which allow you to Deposit, withdraw funds and manage your account in a simple and convenient way. Since the broker is a Swiss Bank, you can issue your own Swissquote Card with all the advantages for paying and withdrawing funds directly from the ATM.
Fees depend on the payment method, but Swissquote generally does not charge a fee for deposits or withdrawals.
Swissquote is a reliable Swiss broker with a banking license that provides online trading services around the world in accordance with the rules and laws of local authorities. This means that the company adheres to high standards of security and transparency, so customers can trade with complete peace of mind.
For traders who need a large selection of trading tools, Swissquote broker is a good option due to its wide access to various markets and trading platforms.
However, it is important for us to know your opinion about the broker, you can also read the reviews of Swissquote and see our rating of Forex brokers
|General information Swissquote|
|Year of foundation||1996|
|Regulation||FINMA, FCA, DFSA, MFSA, SFC, MAS|
|Trading platform||Advanced Trader, MT4, MT5|
|EURUSD spread||1.7 points|
|The base currency||EUR, USD, JPY, GBP, CHF, CAD, AUD, TRY, PLN, SEK, NOK, SGD, CZK|
|Assets||Currency pairs, cryptocurrencies, stocks, indices, metall|
|Deposit replenishment||Bank Transfers, Debit/Credit Cards|
|The fee for withdrawal||—|
|Payment for inactivity||+|
- The year of Foundation 1996
- Head office address Swissquote Bank SA Ch. de la Crétaux 33 P.O. Box 319 1196 Gland, Switzerland
- Maximum leverage 1:200
- Min. Deposit $1000
- Regulation FCA, FINMA
- Trading platform
- Payment system to enter Bank Transfers, Debit/Credit Cards
- Payment system for withdrawal Bank Transfers, Debit/Credit Cards
- Number of trading instruments 80
- The number of CFD instruments 30
- The number of metals 4