- Types of accounts
- Reviews (0)
TIO Markets is a brokerage company that provides online trading services to retail traders on trading instruments such as Forex and CFDs on stocks, indices, energy and cryptocurrencies. TIO Markets is headquartered in London, the world's leading financial center. The broker works on the NDD model and ECN technologies with numerous liquidity providers, providing ultra-low spreads and high speed of transaction execution.
Regulation of TIO Markets
TIO Markets broker operates under the supervision of the FCA (UK), which is one of the strictest bodies regulating trading and investment companies. Thus, having an account in TIO Markets, you can be sure of the security of your funds at the highest level in the world.
TIO Markets clients ' money is always completely separated from the broker's funds, which means that the company guarantees their safety. Moreover, the FCA constantly monitors and verifies brokers 'transactions, and the FSCS compensation Fund protects clients' money in the event of a company's bankruptcy.
However, there is another organization, TIO Markets, registered in the offshore jurisdiction of Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, which works to expand trade globally. It allows you to work with traders from almost all countries of the world, however, you will not be able to get all the guarantees, as in the case of FCA.
Due to the latest European restrictions for retail traders from EU countries, leverage is provided up to a maximum of 1:30 for major currency pairs.
However, if you open an account with an offshore company TIO Markets, THE broker can offer you leverage.about 1:200.
TIO Markets trading accounts
The TIO Markets broker provides access to trading through four types of trading accounts:
- Standard. The Commission of $6 per lot. The minimum Deposit is $50.
- Signature. The Commission is $4 per lot. The minimum Deposit is $50.
- VIP. Commission $2 per lot + spread. The minimum Deposit is $1000. Initial training in trading.
- VIP BLACK. Commission $0 per lot + spread. The minimum Deposit is $3000. Higher education. Platinum support level. Ability to cancel a failed trade within 60 minutes of opening a position.
In addition, TIO Markets offers PAMM accountswhere you can become an account Manager if you have a profitable strategy but no capital , or an investor.
TIO Markets offers the well-known trading platforms MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5. These two programs are most often used by traders, and this is not surprising, because it is really difficult to find all the necessary functions combined in one platform.
The broker has a minimum Deposit requirement of $ 50, which is perfect for novice traders. However, VIP and VIP Black accounts require deposits of $ 1,000 and $ 3,000, respectively.
Thus, the TIO Markets broker can be an interesting option for traders with large volumes due to its unique ability to trade with zero Commission. In addition, TIO Markets is regulated by the FCA, which guarantees the safety of your funds, even if THE company is a relatively new player in the market.
It is important for us to know your opinion about the broker, and you can also read real reviews of trelearn more about TIO Markets and visit our Forex broker rating.
- The year of Foundation 2019
- Head office address 6th Floor, 8 Devonshire Square, London, EC2M 4PL
- Maximum leverage 1:200
- Min. Deposit $50
- Regulation FCA
- Trading platform
- Payment system to enter Bank Transfers, Debit/Credit Cards , Skrill, Neleller, FasaPay, BitCoin
- Payment system for withdrawal Bank Transfers, Debit/Credit Cards , Skrill, Neleller, FasaPay, BitCoin
- Number of trading instruments 47
- The number of CFD instruments 80
- The number of metals 4