- Types of accounts
- Reviews (0)
World Forex is an offshore Forex and CFD brokerage company with offices registered in the British Virgin Islands, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines and Vanuatu. World Forex accepts clients from all over the world with the exception of the USA and some other countries where restrictions apply.
Is World Forex a regulated broker?
The World Forex Group, founded in 2007, includes three brokerage companies:
- World Forex Corp is located in the British Virgin Islands and is regulated by the Financial Services Commission of the British Virgin Islands (BVIFSC);
- Existrade Limited is located in the Republic of Vanuatu and is regulated by the Vanuatu Financial Services Commission (VFSC);
- Existrade LTD is located in Saint Vincent and the Grenadines and is regulated by the FSA.
To compensate for the lack of government regulation, World Forex joined a private regulatory organization known asThe Financial Commission. It allows clients to file complaints against any broker that is a member of it. Compensation of up to 20,000 euros for each case can be paid if it is determined that the complaint meets the requirements in accordance with the rules of The Financial Commission.
What is the maximum leverage in World Forex?
The maximum leverage in World Forex is 1:1000 for major currency pairs and 1:25 for cryptocurrencies.
Trading instruments offered by World Forex include both traditional currency pairs and contracts for difference (CFDs), as well as binary options. The broker offers a choice of about 30 Forex currency pairs, as well as CFDs on cryptocurrencies, stock indices and metals.
What types of accounts does World Forex offer?
World Forex offers 6 different types of trading accounts:
- W-CENT-fix. Cent account with fixed spreads from 1.8 points.
- W-CENT. Cent account with floating spreads from 0.6 pips.
- W-PROFI-fix. A standard account with fixed spreads from 1.8 points.
- W-PROFI. A standard account with floating spreads of 0.6 pips.
- W-CRYPTO. Cryptocurrency account with floating spreads from 0 points and leverage up to 1:25.
- W-DIGITAL. An account for binary options trading.
In addition to these types of accounts, the broker also offers free demo accounts and special Islamic accounts.
What is the minimum deposit in World Forex?
All trading accounts in World Forex can be replenished by international bank transfer, Visa and MasterCard bank cards, WebMoney, QIWI, PAYEER, Perfect Money, AdvCash electronic wallets, as well as cryptocurrencies. The minimum deposit in World Forex is only $1.
In addition, the broker offers bonuses for replenishment, contests, VPS and a spread refund service.
World Forex is a worthy broker for traders who want to trade CFDs on cryptocurrency with leverage on MT4. It is necessary to remember, that this is an offshore broker, so he will not be able to give you all the guarantees as brokers from the EU and Australia, but he is a member of the private regulatory organization The Financial Commission, which considers complaints with compensation up to 20,000 euros.
Before choosing a broker, we recommend that you read the reviews of World Forex, as well as see our rating of Forex brokers.
|General information of World Forex|
|Broker Name||World Forex|
|Year of foundation||2007|
|Headquarters||British Virgin Islands|
|Regulation||BVIFSC, VFSC, FSA|
|Trading Platforms||MT4, MT5|
|EURUSD Spread||1.8 pips|
|Base currencies||USD, EUR|
|Assets||Currency pairs, indices, metals, stocks, cryptocurrencies|
|Deposit replenishment||BankTransfer, Visa/MasterCard, WebMoney, QIWI, PAYEER, Perfect Money, ADVCash, BTC|
|Payment for inaction||—|
- The year of Foundation 2007
- Head office address BVI Business Companies Act, 2004. BVI . R.G. Hodge Plaza 3rd Floor, Road Town, Tortola, British Virgin Islands
- Maximum leverage 1:1000
- Min. Deposit $1
- Regulation Financial Commission, SVGFSA, BVIFSC
- Trading platform
- Payment system to enter Bank Transfers, Debit/Credit Cards , Webmoney, QIWI, Perfect Money, Payeer
- Payment system for withdrawal Bank Transfers, Debit/Credit Cards , Webmoney, QIWI, Perfect Money, Payeer
- Number of trading instruments 33
- The number of CFD instruments 20
- The number of metals 4