- Types of accounts
- Reviews (0)
XTB is a brokerage company founded in 2002 that provides online trading services through its headquarters in Poland and the United Kingdom. In addition, XTB broker has offices in 12 countries: in the Czech Republic, Hungary, Turkey, Chile, Belize, Germany, Slovakia, Portugal, Romania, Spain, France and Cyprus, providing specialized service and support within 24 hours.
XTB brokerage company is registered in the UK and regulated by the largest Supervisory authority – the FCA. At XTB Limited, the security of funds is of paramount importance, so all client funds are permanently held in a separate account, regularly checked for compliance with the FCA, and protected by the FSCS up to 50,000 pounds in the event of the company's insolvency. In addition, XTB is regulated by the KNF in Poland, CNMV in Spain, and IFSC in Belize.
As a European broker, XTB has not recently offered high leverage ratios due to ESMA rule updates. Traders can use a maximum of 1:30 for Forex tools.
However, an international XTB jurisdiction registered in the Belize offshore zone can offer high leverage of up to 1:500 for international clients.
XTB trading accounts
XTB provides three types of trading accounts:
- Standard. A Commission-free account with a spread of 0.5 pips or more.
- Pro. An account with a Commission of$ 3.5 per lot and a minimum spread of 0.1 pips.
- Islamic. Islamic account without swaps for traders who comply with Sharia law, with a Commission of$ 10 per lot and a spread of 0.7 points.
XTB offers two trading platforms: xStation, which was recognized as an effective choice and received many awards for full transparency of trading, real-time comments and execution speed, and the well-known MT4 platform.
XTB offers a wide range of trading instruments in more than 1,500 global markets, including Forex, indices, commodities, cryptocurrencies, stock CFDs, and ETFs.
The minimum amount of the first Deposit to the XTB account must be at least 250 us dollars.
XTB brokerage company has extensive trading experience and is regulated in several major financial centers, so it can be considered a reliable broker. In addition to high-quality service, the broker's powerful platform and trading offers for clients have earned excellent ratings from traders. However, you should pay attention to the fact that depending on the jurisdiction of the broker may vary the regulatory requirements and trading conditions.
You can share your impressions about working with this broker, and novice traders will be able to view XTB reviews and ratings of Forex brokers.
- The year of Foundation 2002
- Head office address Level 34, One Canada Square, Canary Wharf, E14 5AA, London, United Kingdom
- Maximum leverage 1:500
- Min. Deposit $250
- Regulation FCA, IFSC
- Trading platform
- Payment system to enter Bank Transfers, Debit/Credit Cards , PayPal, Skrill
- Payment system for withdrawal Bank Transfers, Debit/Credit Cards , PayPal, Skrill
- Number of trading instruments 48
- The number of CFD instruments 2000
- The number of metals 8