Bitcoin forex trading
Bitcoin brokers are brokerage companies that provide access to trading platforms where you can buy and sell Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.
Bitcoin brokers are specialized brokerage companies that provide access to financial trading platforms for trading bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. All BTCUSD purchase and sale transactions are carried out directly with the exchange, and the broker charges you a Commission for providing its services in the form of a spread when opening a position and a swap for transferring your transaction to the next day. By choosing one of the brokers that trade bitcoin, you can buy and sell Bitcoin, trade on changes in its exchange rate, as well as exchange bitcoin for another currency and withdraw it to your card and e-wallets.
|Place in the rating||Broker|
What is Bitcoin?
Bitcoin (BTC) is an electronic cryptocurrency created using a cryptographic encryption method that completely eliminates the possibility of forgery. Bitcoin has no physical analogues (banknotes or coins), it is a digital currency stored on special bitcoin wallets, but it can be exchanged for any other currency, as well as pay for purchases on the Internet. Bitcoin was invented by Satoshi Nakamoto in 2009, he developed a special program for mining (mining) bitcoins for the computer. Anyone can mine bitcoins, but now it is already unprofitable, since every year the process of mining new blocks becomes more complicated. Today, the best way to earn money on bitcoins is to trade on Bitcoin brokers.
What is the difference between Bitcoin and other electronic money?
- Decentralization. The Bitcoin network does not have a single centera that controls and stores funds. All bitcoins are stored on separate wallets, and each miner that produces bitcoins is a full member of the network. This means that Central banks and any country cannot ban or restrict the turnover of bitcoins;
- Transparency. The history of bitcoin transactions consists of a sequential chain of blocks (blockchain), so you can easily see from which bitcoin address, where and in what amount the transfer was made. But it is impossible to find out the real owner of a bitcoin wallet;
- Anonymity. To open a bitcoin wallet, you will not be required to provide a passport or other documents. The Bitcoin network is completely anonymous. To access your wallet, you will have a unique digital key. You can always create a new bitcoin wallet at any time;
- Simplicity. It will take you no more than two minutes to open a bitcoin wallet, and it is very easy to use it;
- Low fees and high transfer speed.
Which brokers trade bitcoins?
Due to the growth of the bitcoin exchange rate, the interest of traders in Bitcoin trading has increased, so more and more brokers have started to appear with bitcoin trading. Since Bitcoin is considered the first cryptocurrency, it is the most popular and almost every broker has It. Moreover, many bitcoin brokers can open trading accounts in BTC and withdraw profits directly to their bitcoin wallet, which is very convenient. The popularity of bitcoin is also explained by the fact that it can not be mined indefinitely, you can get a maximum of 21 million bitcoins, and by 2034 almost all coins will be mined, which also affects the growth of the exchange rate. This page presents the best bitcoin brokers that provide an opportunity to trade Bitcoin and have a reputation as a reliable broker.
- Reliable brokers
- Low spread
- Deposit bonus
- Brokers with cryptocurrency trading
- Best Forex brokers
- Offshore brokers
- ECN brokers
- CFD brokers
- Regulated brokers
- Trading brokers Ethereum
- No deposit bonus
- Foreign Forex Brokers
- Affiliate program
- Brokers for scalping
- Brokers for trading robots
- FORTS brokers
- With registration in the Russian Federation
- With a banking license
- Trading brokers DASH
- Stock brokers
- US Brokers
- All categories