Brokers are registered offshore
It is hard to imagine a business owner who does not want to reduce the tax burden. It has long been used for this purpose the possibility of registration of legal entities in the countries that provide tax benefits to companies if they do not receive income on their territory and do not render services to their citizens. Tax-free jurisdiction are called offshore zones, and the firms themselves - offshore companies (from the English 'offshore' -. Is the coastal zone). On this page of the given rating of Forex brokers that are registered with these conditions.
At first glance, it may seem that the company, legal address Cayman Islands, Belize and Dominica are less reliable than registered in Russia or the United States. In fact, the jurisdiction has no relation to the financial reliability. More than 70% of the largest corporations of the Fortune 500, have their structures in offshore zones, and it is legal to hide it from taxation over 2 trillion dollars in profits. Russian business is not inferior to foreign counterparts - 200 out of 500 of the largest domestic companies exist as offshore.
If a brokerage company established in a country with a preferential tax treatment, it has many advantages for traders. The most important of them:
- financial and political stability, because most offshore adds to your budget only at the expense of firms registered there, even in the case of coups the new government does not want to lose their main source of income;
- confidentiality, since these countries either completely absent or minimal financial statements. No information about the flow of funds in the accounts of the company is not obliged to provide the broker with the exception of the banks requirements.
The main thing to consider when choosing a reliable broker that is registered in an offshore zone - bankruptcy legislation, and regulation of business in different countries. In some countries, including Russia, "nationality" of the company is the country of its registration. In the US and Europe are taken into account first of all the location of the legal entity and the territory of its core activities. This means that even if a firm established in Bermuda, Seychelles and Cyprus, but has its head office in New York or London, and gets there a significant portion of income, it is subject to the regulators is in the US or UK. But taxes can be paid in the offshore, and is secured by numerous international agreements.
- Reliable brokers
- Low spread
- Deposit bonus
- Brokers with cryptocurrency trading
- Bitcoin forex trading
- Best Forex brokers
- ECN brokers
- CFD brokers
- Regulated brokers
- Trading brokers Ethereum
- No deposit bonus
- Foreign Forex Brokers
- Affiliate program
- Brokers for scalping
- Brokers for trading robots
- FORTS brokers
- With registration in the Russian Federation
- With a banking license
- Trading brokers DASH
- Stock brokers
- US Brokers
- Brokers With Instant Withdrawals
- All categories