Best brokers for scalping
This rating includes brokers for scalping that provide the best conditions
How do I choose a scalping broker?
Scalping is a type of trading strategy in the Forex market, when a trader makes a profit from short-term transactions, at the moment of an impulse price movement, as if "scalping", or "cutting off" only the top part of the total price change. This type of trading requires certain conditions and is not supported by all brokers. We have prepared a rating of the best brokers for scalping for you.
There are three main scalping options used in the Forex market:
- Using a glass of prices, when the analysis of the depth of the market determines the moment of imbalance between supply and demand. It is known that in this case there is a sharp change in the quotes of a trading instrument, reacting to which you can get a large profit in a short time;
- Trading on external impulses, when a trader monitors and constantly analyzes the behavior of some financial instruments in order to predict sharp changes in others. For example, when futures prices change, the exchange rates of commodity currencies may change as a result;
- A combination of the first two methods for applying the "hybrid" scalping technique.
Which Forex broker is best suited for scalping
We have tested dozens of brokers and only a few brokers are suitable for scalping, the main reasons why a broker may not be suitable for scalping
- A high spread is the most important point, because it can kill any profit you get.
- The broker's regulations prohibit scalping - carefully read the broker's regulations before making a Deposit, otherwise you may not get your money backabout.
- Bad connection - you must be sure that your trades can be made instantly, otherwise it will greatly spoil your result.
Scalping and trading robots.
When it comes to scalping on Forex, it most likely means the use of trading robots, because algorithms are able to make hundreds of transactions in a short period of time. When choosing a scalping broker, make sure that the broker allows you to use trading robots.
Naturally, trading such dynamic methods, when the duration of a single transaction can be from a few seconds or minutes to half an hour, and the size of the risk and goals are minimal, requires the broker to meet certain criteria:
- Access to ECN accounts, that is, providing liquidity not only through transactions between their own clients, but also allowing them to trade with large banks, funds and companies through their data network;
- Providing a minimum spread and fast execution of orders, as the profit of scalping transactions can be only a few points;
- There is no restriction on the duration of transactions or an outright ban on short-term trading, which may be simply unprofitable for some brokers.
If a trader uses a scalping strategy to trade on the Forex market, then they should understand that this profitable and modern technology requires a very careful approach to choosing a broker. But with any strategy, the success or failure of the market, first of all, depends on its own knowledge and experience, and not on the reseller.
- Reliable brokers
- Low spread
- Deposit bonus
- Brokers with cryptocurrency trading
- Bitcoin forex trading
- Best Forex brokers
- Offshore brokers
- ECN brokers
- CFD brokers
- Regulated brokers
- Trading brokers Ethereum
- No deposit bonus
- Foreign Forex Brokers
- Affiliate program
- Brokers for trading robots
- FORTS brokers
- With registration in the Russian Federation
- With a banking license
- Trading brokers DASH
- Stock brokers
- US Brokers
- All categories