Regulatory organization IFSC
The IFSC (International Financial Services Commission of Belize) – is a Committee of international financial services in Belize, which oversees financial companies in non-banking sector. Belize is one of the most attractive tax havens. To obtain a license in Belize on the implementation of the legal international financial activities, including the Forex market, is not difficult, so the regulator IFSC is popular among financial companies. IFSC is a self-regulatory organization and regulated by the Ministry securities of Belize. IFSC was formed in 2007 with the adoption of the law on the control of financial transactions. The main mission of the IFSC is the licensing of brokers and other financial firms and monitoring compliance. The main tasks and duties of the IFSC are the following:
- to protect the reputation of Belize as an offshore financial centre;
- regulation and supervision of international financial services;
- development and implementation of legislation and standards to protect the interests of investors;
- licensing of Finance companies and brokers;
- supervision of the implementation of existing standards and norms in the field of Finance;
- countering money laundering in the Caribbean region.
Licensing is carried out depending on the type of activities of financial companies, with different requirements for the amount of the share capital and the amount of the annual license fee. For example, to gain access to international financial markets, including Forex, the broker you should open an account in a local Bank of Belize and Fund a 100 thousand dollars in the share capital of the company and pay an annual license fee in the amount of 5 thousand dollars. The funds in the account should remain as long as the license is valid. As for disciplinary sanctions of the regulator of the IFSC, while there were no in one case, as brokers licensed in the international foreign exchange financial transaction, very little. Many companies issue a license to carry normal brokerage activities, since it is necessary to Deposit only 25 thousand dollars.
To obtain the license of the IFSC are required to meet the following conditions:
- fill out the application for the license and attach all necessary documents;
- to pay for the registration fee ($500);
- if approved for a license need to pay an annual licensing fee that ranges from 2 500 to 5 000 dollars.
Despite the fact that the procedure of obtaining a license is very fast and simple, some brokers will not be issued a license IFSC, but if necessary, refer to her. To combat fraud on the regulator's website http://www.ifsc.gov.bz/ a black list. The website also makes available the list active licenses, which is available to everyone.
- Trusted brokers
- Low spread brokers
- Bonus Deposit
- Best Forex brokers
- Offshore brokers
- ECN brokers
- CFD brokers
- Regulated brokers
- No Deposit bonus
- Foreign forex brokers
- Affiliate program
- Brokers for scalping
- For trading advisors
- Brokers FORTS
- With registration in the Russian Federation
- With a banking license
- Trading brokers DASH
- All categories