- Types of accounts
- Reviews (4)
LQDFX is a legally registered Forex broker founded in 2015 and located in the Marshall Islands. LQDFX accepts clients from all over the world with the exception of the USA and other countries where restrictions apply.
Is LQDFX a regulated broker?
LQDFX, positioning itself as a real broker with end-to-end order processing (STP), which never accepts opposite sides in clients' transactions, offers narrow spreads and transparent commissions on more than 70 currency pairs and CFD instruments.
LQD Limited is registered in the Marshall Islands, a popular offshore jurisdiction for financial services companies, but is not regulated by any financial regulators. When it comes to offshore Forex brokers, this presents some risks for traders, but also means greater opportunities to profit from increased leverage and an easier registration and verification process for new clients.
Despite its status as an offshore broker, LQDFX claims to store all customer funds in separate accounts only with leading European banks such as Barclays, HSBC and Deutsche Bank.
In 2017 , according to the TheForexAwards.com LQDFX has become the "Best ECN Broker" and the "Most Reliable Broker", which indicates the recognition of the company as a reliable player both within the industry and among its clients.
What is the maximum leverage in LQDFX?
The maximum leverage in LQDFX is 1:500 for major currency pairs.
What types of accounts does LQDFX offer?
When it comes to account types, LQDFX offers ba better choice than most other brokers, offering their traders five types of trading accounts to choose from:
- Micro. An account with a minimum deposit of $ 20 and an average spread of 1 point without commission.
- Gold. This is an account with narrower spreads from 0.7 points, but a higher minimum deposit of 500 US dollars.
- ECN. An ECN account with narrow spreads of 0.1 pips, but a small commission of $ 3.5 for each transaction.
- VIP. A VIP account with a very high minimum deposit of $25,000, but narrow spreads of 0.1 pips and a low commission of $2.5 per transaction.
- Islamic. An Islamic account with trading without swaps and without commissions for Muslim traders.
LQDFX offers to trade more than 70 currency pairs and CFDs on major stock indices, commodities and metals.
As for the trading platforms offered by LDQFX, the choice is quite limited. Currently, only the classic MetaTrader 4 (MT4) platform is available for Windows, Android and iPhone.
What is the minimum deposit in LQDFX?
Deposits and withdrawals in LQDFX can be made using bank transfers, credit cards and e-wallets Skrill, Neteller, FasaPay, VLoad, as well as cryptocurrency wallets BTC, BCH, ETH, LTC and XRP. The minimum deposit amount is only $20 without a deposit fee.
Thus, LQDFX is an offshore Forex broker without regulation, but with a high leverage of up to 1:500 and a simple registration process. To the advantages of thisthe broker can also include an STP model without a conflict of interest, ECN accounts and the ability to replenish the account with cryptocurrency. Among the disadvantages, this broker has no regulation and a minimal set of trading instruments – currency pairs, indices and metals, there are no stocks and cryptocurrencies.
Therefore, before choosing a broker, we recommend that you read the reviews of LQDFX, as well as see our rating of Forex brokers.
|General information of LQDFX|
|Year of foundation||2015|
|EURUSD Spread||1 pips|
|Assets||Currency pairs, indices, metals|
|Deposit replenishment||BankTransfer, Visa/MasterCard, Skrill, Neteller, BTC|
|Payment for inaction||—|
- The year of Foundation 2015
- Head office address Trust Company Complex, Ajeltake Road, Ajeltake Island, Majuro, Marshall Islands MH96960
- Maximum leverage 1:500
- Min. Deposit $20
- Trading platform
- Payment system to enter Bank Transfers, Debit/Credit Cards , Skrill, Neleller, FasaPay, BitCoin
- Payment system for withdrawal Bank Transfers, Debit/Credit Cards , Skrill, Neleller, FasaPay, BitCoin
- Number of trading instruments 70
- The number of CFD instruments 15
- The number of futures 2
- The number of metals 2
Having tried various platforms all starting up with amounts to start up then followed by an instant request to upgrade in the most dishonest way being asked to pay more. So daunting is also when they ask for commission before withdrawal, these requests don’t stop they keep coming one after the other and then all of my investment was lost. Luckily chargebacksecured com helped me recover all of my funds back in the most professional manner.