- Types of accounts
- Reviews (0)
One Royal is a Forex broker founded in Lebanon in 2006 and also has offices in Cyprus, Australia, Vanuatu and Saint Vincent and the Grenadines. One Royal accepts clients from all over the world with the exception of the USA, Japan, Iran, North Korea and other countries where the offer of Forex-related products is prohibited or restricted by law.
One Royal - regulated broker?
One Royal Group includes several brokerage companies:
- Royal Financial Trading Pty Ltd is located in Australia and is regulated by the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC);
- Royal Financial Trading (Cy) Ltd is located in Cyprus and is regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC);
- Royal Financials SAL is located in Lebanon and is regulated by the Lebanese Capital Markets Authority (CMA);
- Royal CM Limited is located in the Republic of Vanuatu and is regulated by the Vanuatu Financial Services Commission (VFSC);
- Royal ETP LLC is registered in Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, but is not regulated by any government authority.
All customer funds are stored in separate segregated accounts in first-tier banks.
What is the maximum leverage in One Royal?
All Forex brokers registered in Europe and Australia can offer leverage of no more than 1:30. However, One Royal still provides high leverage of up to 1:500 for European and Australian traders who have opened an account at the broker's branches in Saint Vincent and the Grenadines and Vanuatu.
One Royal offers a wide range of trading instruments, including more than 60 currency pairs, 70 stocks of American and European companies, 18 major stock indexes, as well as popular cryptocurrencies (Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, Ripple), metals and energy carriers.
All assets available in One Royal can be traded on the MT4 platform, which is the only trading platform offered by this broker.
What types of accounts does One Royal offer?
Before registering, new One Royal customers will need to choose one of two types of trading accounts:
- ZERO. Classic STP account without commissions with an average spread of 1.4 points.
- CORE. ECN is an account with narrow spreads from 0 points and a commission of $7 per lot.
After choosing the type of trading account, the trader will be assigned an account level depending on the size of the initial deposit. The first of these levels is the classic level, which requires a deposit of $50 to $9,999. Next comes the Premium level, which is available for a deposit of more than $10,000, and finally the VIP level, which can be achieved with a deposit of at least $ 50,000. Unsurprisingly, the best trading conditions are available for VIP and Premium account holders, although classic account users will also get access to decent conditions from the broker.
What is the minimum deposit in One Royal?
The minimum deposit in One Royal is $50. The account can be replenished using such payment methods as bank transfer, Visa/MasterCard payment cards and e-wallets Skrill, Neteller, FasaPay, Perfect Money, POLi, UnionPay and others. Apart from these traditional methods, One Royal also accepts deposits in BTC, ETH, XRP and USDT cryptocurrencies in offshore branches. However, one of the disadvantages of making cryptocurrency deposits is that the broker charges a commission of 0.8%, while deposits made using other payment methods are accepted for free.
One Royal can be a good choice for European and Australian traders who are looking for higher leverage than what is available in Europe and Australia. Using MT4 as the main platform that should be familiar to most traders, One Royal makes the transition from other brokers relatively smooth and easy.
Before choosing a broker, we recommend that you read the reviews of One Royal, as well as see our rating of Forex brokers.
|General Information One Royal|
|Broker Name||One Royal|
|Year of foundation||2006|
|Regulation||ASIC, CySEC, CMA, VFSC|
|EURUSD Spread||1.4 pips|
|Base currencies||USD, EUR, AUD, GBP, CAD, HKD, NZD, SGD, CHF, PLN|
|Assets||Currency pairs, indices, stocks, metals, cryptocurrencies|
|Deposit replenishment||BankTransfer, Visa/MasterCard, Skrill, Neteller, FasaPay, Perfect Money, BTC, ETH, XRP, USDT|
|Payment for inaction||—|
- The year of Foundation 2006
- Head office address Berytus Parks Bldg. Block A, 1st fl., Park Avenue Mina El Hosn، Lebanon
- Maximum leverage 1:500
- Min. Deposit $50
- Regulation CySEC, ASIC
- Trading platform
- Payment system to enter Bank Transfers, Debit/Credit Cards , Skrill, Neleller, Chine UnionPay, FasaPay, Perfect Money, BitCoin
- Payment system for withdrawal Bank Transfers, Debit/Credit Cards , Skrill, Neleller, Chine UnionPay, FasaPay, Perfect Money, BitCoin
- Number of trading instruments 60
- The number of CFD instruments 90
- The number of metals 2