Information about brokers offering clients the MT5 trading terminal. Where can I download MetaTrader 5? The main differences between the new version and the previous one, its place on the market today and prospects for use in the future.
For more than 10 years, the de facto standard for private Forex traders is the MetaTrader 4 trading terminal. It is reliable, has a clear interface, provides the user with the necessary set of analytical tools, is free of charge and has been tested for years. The next version of the popular online trading application Meta Trader 5 (abbreviated as MT5) has absorbed all the best from its predecessor, but has a number of innovative innovations that allow you to bring online trading to a new level. This page contains the rating of brokers with MT5 accounts for real trading.
MetaQuotes Software Corp. announced the release of a new version of its Meta Trader trading platform in 2009, but the first test accounts for MT5 brokers began to open only a year later. Active trading on them began after another two or three years, because the new product contained a lot of fundamentally new features, the development and adoption of which by traders took a lot of time. Here are the main ones:
- In addition to currencies and CFDs, it is now possible to use trading instruments that were previously unavailable: options, futures, and stocks, while using a single Deposit account with a broker;
- Now there is no possibility to lock orders. This is due to the fact that MT5 has fundamentally changed the very concepts of orders, trades and positions in terms of their program logic. In accordance with the recommendations of the main American market regulators, counter transactions in MT5 are completely excluded from trading practice;
- A full-fledged price glass built into the fifth version of the trading terminal opens up new opportunities for the trader, but requires an ECN account to work with it, which is not offered by all brokerage companies;
- The kotir history storage system has changedovok. It has become much more compact, allowing you to use 21 working timeframes instead of 9 in Meta Trader 4;
- New order execution rules have been introduced in addition to standard Forex orders to better meet the requirements of the stock market. These are the" composite " types of deferred Buy Stop Limit and Sell Stop Limit;
- The built-in programming language has been seriously redesigned – the latest version is more than ten times faster than MLQ4 and closer to C in performance.
Download MetaTrader 5
You can download the MetaTrader 5 terminal from any broker in this list. Highly recommend you to download terminal broker from whom you opened the account, in this case, it will be set up already best mt5 servers with the broker. To download the terminal from the official website, go here.
MT 5 review
Of course, the Meta Trader 5 trading terminal is much more powerful than the previous version, although it is largely incompatible with it. For this reason, Forex brokers offer it to their clients only as an additional software product. But even novice traders should think about the future and start gradually mastering this trading platform today.
- Best Forex brokers
- Low spread
- Reliable brokers
- Deposit bonus
- Offshore brokers
- ECN brokers
- CFD brokers
- Regulated brokers
- Foreign Forex Brokers
- Affiliate program
- No deposit bonus
- Brokers for scalping
- Brokers for trading robots
- Trading brokers DASH
- FORTS brokers
- Trading brokers Ethereum
- With registration in the Russian Federation
- With a banking license
- Brokers with cryptocurrency trading
- Bitcoin forex trading
- Stock brokers
- US Brokers
- All categories