- Types of accounts
- Reviews (0)
Traders Trust is a Forex broker with branches registered both in Bermuda and Cyprus, which serves traders from most countries of the world, with the exception of the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and some other countries where restrictions usually apply.
Traders Trust - regulated broker?
The Traders Trust Group, founded in 2009, includes two brokerage companies:
- Traders Trust CY is located in Cyprus and is regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC);
- Traders Trust BM is located in Bermuda, but is not regulated by any government agency.
All client funds are kept separately from the company's funds in segregated accounts and are insured in case of the broker's insolvency.
What is the maximum leverage in Traders Trust?
Traders residing in EU countries will be registered in a jurisdiction in Cyprus. Here, the broker is regulated by both CySEC and the European Securities and Markets Authority (ESMA), which means that strict EU rules apply with respect to leverage, which cannot exceed 1:30.
Despite these rules, traders from the EU who would like more leverage can get it by requesting a broker to register with a branch in Bermuda. The maximum leverage here is 1:3000. However, keep in mind that this branch is not regulated, which means that in the event of a dispute with a broker, there is no government agency to which one could turn.
Traders Trust offers a wide range of assets for trading, which includes more than 50 currency pairs, several major stock indices, as well as metals and energy resources, such as naturalth gas and oil. In addition, the broker offers trading in popular cryptocurrencies: Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Litecoin (LTC), Ripple (XRP) and Bitcoin Cash (BCH) against a number of fiat currencies, including the US dollar, euro, Japanese yen and Chinese yuan.
As for trading platforms, Traders Trust relies exclusively on the MT4 platform, which still remains popular among traders.
What types of accounts does Traders Trust offer?
Traders Trust offers three types of trading accounts:
- Classic. A standard account without commission with average spreads of 1.5 points and a minimum deposit of $ 50.
- Pro. An advanced account with narrow spreads from 0 points, a commission of $ 3 per lot and a minimum deposit of $ 2000.
- VIP. An account for professional traders with narrow spreads from 0 points and a commission of $ 1.5 per lot. The minimum account balance must be $20,000.
In addition, the broker offers a service for auto-copying transactions of the best traders. You can choose from the rating of one or more traders who show stable income and start copying their trades. Or you can become a signal provider yourself and earn additional income on commission.
What is the minimum deposit in Traders Trust?
The minimum deposit in Traders Trust is $50. You can top up your deposit using bank transfer, credit / debit cards and e-wallets Skrill, Neteller, Perfect Money, FasaPay and WebMoney. In addition, funding in BTC is available.
Also Traders Trust it offers bonuses for account replenishment, contests with real cash prizes, a free VPS and a loyalty program.
Traders Trust is an STP Forex broker with two branches in Cyprus and Bermuda. Jurisdiction in Cyprus is regulated by the authoritative body CySEC, but offers strict trading conditions. At the same time, the Bermuda company offers more comfortable trading conditions, but is not regulated by any government agencies.
Before choosing a broker, we recommend that you read the reviews of Traders Trust, as well as see our rating of Forex brokers.
|General Information of Traders Trust|
|Broker Name||Traders Trust|
|Year of foundation||2009|
|EURUSD Spread||1.5 pips|
|Base currencies||USD, EUR, JPY, GBP|
|Assets||Currency pairs, indices, metals, cryptocurrencies|
|Deposit replenishment||BankTransfer, Visa/MasterCard, Skrill, Neteller, Perfect Money, FasaPay, WebMoney, BTC|
|Payment for inaction||+|
- The year of Foundation 2009
- Head office address 3rd Floor, Thalia 3-Office Number 310-318, Limassol 3011, Cyprus
- Maximum leverage 1:3000
- Min. Deposit $50
- Regulation CySEC
- Trading platform
- Payment system to enter Bank Transfers, Debit/Credit Cards , Skrill, Webmoney, Neleller, FasaPay, Perfect Money, BitCoin
- Payment system for withdrawal Bank Transfers, Debit/Credit Cards , Skrill, Webmoney, Neleller, FasaPay, Perfect Money, BitCoin
- Number of trading instruments 53
- The number of CFD instruments 20
- The number of metals 3