- Types of accounts
- Reviews (0)
FOREX.com – this is a trademark of GAIN Capital UK Ltd., a public company that provides online trading solutions. Founded in 2001, the company now supports customers in more than 140 countries with a global presence in North America, Europe, and the Asia-Pacific region.
FOREX.com – this is the trade name of GAIN Capital UK Limited. GAIN Capital UK Ltd is authorized and regulated by the FCA in the UK. GAIN Capital UK Ltd is a 100% subsidiary of StoneX Group Inc.
Parent company Forex.com, StoneX Group Inc. (NASDAQ: SNEX), is a public company and meets the highest standards of corporate governance, financial reporting, and disclosure.
Broker Forex.com registered with the FCA (UK). Depending on the choice of jurisdiction, the broker may be regulated by the following authorities:
- in Canada – IIROC;
- in Japan – FSA;
- in Australia – ASIC;
- in the US – CFTC and NFA;
- in the Cayman Islands – CIMA.
All retail customers ' money is completely separated from the company's own funds and stored in separate accounts with leading banks. In addition, customers may be entitled to compensation of up to £ 50,000 if the company becomes insolvent.
The amount of leverage may vary depending on the trader's place of residence, as well as the jurisdiction under which the account is opened. For example, US clients can use leverage up to 1:40 maximum on Forex, European traders can use leverage up to 1:30, and clients can people from Australia can still use Forex leverage up to 1:400.
Trading accounts Forex.com
As for trading accounts on Forex.com, then traders can choose one of three accounts:
- Invoice FOREX.com. Trading on a platform developed by the broker Forex.com, with a custom interface. Ability to trade Forex, stocks and cryptocurrencies on the same account.
- The MetaTrader Account. Trade on the popular MT4 trading platform with narrow spreads without commissions.
- DMA account. This is an analog of an ECN account with ultra-low spreads and fixed commissions.
It is important to know that Forex.com charges an account inactivity fee of$ 15 per month if trading activity is not conducted for 12 months or more.
Broker's offer Forex.com it includes more than 80 currency pairs and cryptocurrencies, as well as 220 stocks, commodities and indices.
There are two main options for trading solutions – this is your own platform Forex.com and the popular MetaTrader 4 platform.
The minimum down payment required for a standard account is $100, but there is a $2,500 Deposit recommendation to ensure flexibility, a full range of tools, and better risk management.
As a global leader in online trading FOREX.com definitely deserves the attention of traders. In addition to the well-known and internationally respected reputation of GAIN Capital UK Limited, of which it is a part Forex.com, the broker is considered reliable and secure, and also provides high-quality trading services and competitive prices.
It is important for us to know your opinion you can also read reviews about working with this broker Forex.com and see the rating of Forex brokersbefore making a final choice.
- The year of Foundation 2001
- Head office address Devon House, 58 St Katharine’s Way, London, E1W 1JP
- Maximum leverage
- Min. Deposit $
- Regulation FSA, FCA, CFTC, NFA, ASIC
- Trading platform
- Payment system to enter Bank Transfers, Debit/Credit Cards , PayPal
- Payment system for withdrawal Bank Transfers, Debit/Credit Cards , PayPal
- Number of trading instruments 92
- The number of CFD instruments 250
- The number of futures 7
- The number of metals 5