- Types of accounts
- Reviews (0)
ICM Capital is an international Forex and CFD brokerthat was founded in the UK and has developed into a well-known brand. The broker is regulated in several jurisdictions, offering more than 130 tools for online trading through the popular MetaTrader 4 platform. Clients are provided with comprehensive trading analysis and free VPS, but the commissions are not the lowest compared to other Forex brokers.
What business model does ICM Capital use?
ICM Capital is an online broker founded in 2009 that serves private and institutional clients from all over the world. Its head office is located in London (UK), and its other offices are located in Africa, South America and the Asia-Pacific region. Broker ICM Capital says it uses the NDD business model and acts as a market maker, providing prices and execution with its own liquidity. It also provides competitive spreads from 0 pips through ECN technologyconnected to first-tier banks. This helps ensure high liquidity and good execution speed in the market with minimal requotes.
ICM Capital-regulated broker?
ICM Capital is a fully regulated broker, but trading conditions and financial guarantees largely depend on the jurisdiction in which you are going to open an account:
- ICM Capital UK is registered in the UK, authorized and regulated by the FCA, one of the most reliable financial regulators;
- ICM Capital EU is licensed and regulated CySEC as a Cyprus investment company;
- ICM Capital VC is registered in Saint Vincent and the Grenadines and is regulated by the FSA;
- ICM Capital APAC is registered in Malaysia and regulated by the FSA;
- ICM Capital MU is registered in Mauritius and regulated by the FSC.
How are you protected?
Broker ICM Capital itself insured the civil liability in the amount of 5 000 000 GBP. This insures the company against various risks that can lead to financial losses. All client funds are carefully stored in separate Bank accounts, and therefore ICM Capital cannot use them for its own purposes, except to Finance clients ' trading activities.
In addition, UK customers are protected by the FSCS compensation Fund, which insures customer funds up to £ 85,000. The company's clients are entitled to RECEIVE FSCS compensation in the event of ICM Capital's bankruptcy.
What is the maximum leverage in ICM Capital?
The amount of leverage depends on the client's country of residence and the regulatory authority:
- European traders are given a maximum leverage of up to 1: 30;
- international traders can get leverage up to 1: 200.
What trading accounts and commissions does ICM Capital offer?
ICM Capital offers two types of trading accounts:
- ICM Direct. EURUSD spreads start at 1.3 pips. No commissions are charged, as trading commissions are already included in the spread.
- ICM Zero. This account gives you access to ECN trading with spreads from 0 pips. A Commission of $ 7 per lot is charged on each transaction.
Islamic accounts without swaps that comply with Sharia law are also available. Interested customers can submit a request by contacting the support service. Risk-free demo accounts are available for up to 30 days.
ICM Capital trading platforms
ICM Capital trading tools
Trading instruments such as Forex currency pairs, metals, CFDs on stocks, indices and commodities are available for online trading with ICM Capital.
What is the minimum Deposit in ICM Capital?
There is no minimum Deposit in ICM Capital, you can start trading with any amount.
ICM Capital is an award-winning broker that has been operating for more than a decade. It is regulated in several countries in accordance with local laws. The broker also took on additional insurance to protect its clients.
The offered trading platforms are universal and support all trading strategies. The broker uses ECN technology to reduce spreads and increase the speed of trade execution.
However, the spreads and commissions of this broker are not the lowest, so we recommend that you read the reviews of ICM Capital and see other brokerage companies in the list of the best Forex brokers before making a decision about choosing a broker .
|General information of ICM Capital|
|Broker name||ICM Capital|
|Year of foundation||2009|
|Headquarters||London (United Kingdom)|
|Regulation||FCA, FSA, FSC|
|Trading platform||MT4, MT5, cTrader|
|EURUSD spread||1.3 points|
|The base currency||USD, EUR, GBP, SGD|
|Assets||Currency pairs, indices, metals, commodities and stocks|
|Deposit replenishment||Bank Transfers, Debit/Credit Cards, Skrill, Neleller, China UnionPay|
|Payment for inactivity||Yes|
- The year of Foundation 2009
- Head office address ICM Capital Limited, New Broad Street House 35 New Broad St, London EC2M 1NH United Kingdom
- Maximum leverage 1:200
- Min. Deposit $0
- Regulation FSA, FCA, FSC
- Trading platform
- Payment system to enter Bank Transfers, Debit/Credit Cards , Skrill, Neleller, Chine UnionPay
- Payment system for withdrawal Bank Transfers, Debit/Credit Cards , Skrill, Neleller, Chine UnionPay
- Number of trading instruments 60
- The number of CFD instruments 100
- The number of futures 10
- The number of metals 2