- Types of accounts
- Reviews (0)
LeoPrime is a Forex broker founded in Vanuatu in 2017 (since 2023 it is also located in the Seychelles). This broker has become known for having one of the best customer service departments in the industry, as well as offering narrow spreads and excellent trading technologies with a short delay time on its servers.
LeoPrime accepts clients from all over the world with the exception of the USA, Belgium, North Korea, France, Australia, Israel and Japan.
Is LeoPrime a regulated broker?
The LeoPrime group includes 3 brokerage companies:
- LeoPrime MH is a legally registered organization located in the Marshall Islands, but not regulated by any government agency;
- LeoPrime SEY-located in the Seychelles, regulated by the Seychelles Financial Services Authority (SFSA);
- LeoPrime VU is located in the Republic of Vanuatu, regulated by the Vanuatu Financial Services Commission (VFSC).
What is the maximum leverage in LeoPrime?
As a broker from non-EU countries, LeoPrime offers one of the best offers for leverage up to 1:1000.
What types of accounts does LeoPrime offer?
The LeoPrime broker offers four types of trading accounts depending on the needs of the trader:
- Classic. This is a classic account without commissions with a minimum deposit of$ 10, a leverage of 1:1000 and an average spread of 1.6 points.
- Pro. An account for experienced traders with a minimum deposit of $ 1000, a leverage of 1:500, an average spread of 0.3 points and a commission of$ 3 per lot.
- ECN. An advanced account with a minimum deposit of $ 2000, a leverage of 1:200, narrow spreads of 0.1 points and a commission of$ 6 per lot.
- Cent. A cent account for novice traders with a minimum deposit of$ 10, a leverage of up to 1: 1000 and an average spread of 1.6 points.
Like most other brokers these days, LeoPrime offers its traders direct access to the market using the standard STP (end-to-end processing) and ECN (Electronic Communications Network) models for order processing. In addition, an Islamic account without swaps is available to traders.
LeoPrime Trading Platforms
As for trading platforms, LeoPrime relies exclusively on the classic MT4 and MT5 trading platforms. A free VPS is available for customers who have replenished their account in the amount of $ 1000 or more.
LeoPrime offers classic Forex currency pairs, as well as CFDs on world stock indices, stocks, commodities and metals.
What is the minimum deposit in LeoPrime?
The minimum deposit in LeoPrime is$10. You can top up your deposit by international bank transfer, debit and credit cards, as well as by Perfect Money, FasaPay, WebMoney, UnionPay and BTC payment systems.
LeoPrime is a brokerage company founded in 2017 in Vanuatu and regulated by the VFSC and SFSA (Seychelles). The broker provides Forex currency pairs, CFDs for indices, stocks, commodities and metals for trading. Trading is carried out using modern STP and ECN technologies, which ensures narrow spreads and high transaction speed.
Before choosing a broker, we recommend that you read the reviews of LeoPrime, as well as see our rating of Forex brokers.
|General information of LeoPrime|
|Year of foundation||2017|
|Trading Platforms||MT4, MT5|
|EURUSD Spread||1.6 pips|
|Assets||Currency pairs, metals, indices, stocks|
|Deposit replenishment||BankTransfer, Visa/MasterCard, Perfect Money, FasaPay, WebMoney, UnionPay, BTC|
|Payment for inaction||—|
- The year of Foundation 2017
- Head office address G.S.Complex, 1st floor, Office Number 12, Providence, Mahe, Seychelles
- Maximum leverage 1:1000
- Min. Deposit $10
- Regulation FSA
- Trading platform
- Payment system to enter Bank Transfers, Debit/Credit Cards , Webmoney, Chine UnionPay, FasaPay, Perfect Money, BitCoin
- Payment system for withdrawal Bank Transfers, Debit/Credit Cards , Webmoney, Chine UnionPay, FasaPay, Perfect Money, BitCoin
- Number of trading instruments 40
- The number of CFD instruments 20
- The number of metals 2