- Types of accounts
- Reviews (0)
Yadix is a Forex broker founded in 2010 in Seychelles. Yadix accepts clients from all over the world, with the exception of the USA and some other countries where restrictions apply.
Is Yadix a regulated broker?
Yadix is an offshore Forex and CFD broker based in Seychelles and regulated by the Seychelles Financial Services Authority (SFSA). The broker has been operating since 2010 and by now has a certain track record in the industry.
All customer funds are separated from the company's funds and stored in special segregated accounts in AA-rated banks.
What is the maximum leverage in Yadix?
Leverage in Yadix is flexible and can be set in the range from 1:1 to 1:500.
Yadix offers asset trading from currency pairs to stock indices, metals and energy carriers. However, its selection is still smaller than that of many other brokers and does not include assets such as individual stocks, bonds and cryptocurrencies.
All the instruments offered by Yadix can be traded on the MT4 platform, which is the only trading platform offered by this broker.
What types of accounts does Yadix offer?
Yadix offers four types of trading accounts:
- Classic. A standard account without commissions with an average spread of 1 point and a minimum deposit of $ 100.
- Rebate. An account with a return of the spread up to $ 15 per lot, a spread of 1 point and a minimum deposit of $ 250.
- Scalper. Scalping account with narrow spreads from 0 points, commission of $ 3.5 per lot on each sides and a minimum deposit of $ 500.
- Pro. An advanced ECN account with narrow spreads from 0 points, a commission of $ 2.5 per lot on each side, a free VPS and a minimum deposit of $ 5,000.
In addition, the broker offers social trading, where traders can copy the transactions of other market participants for a fee.
What is the minimum deposit in Yadix?
Trading accounts in Yadix can be easily replenished using a number of electronic wallets, such as Skrill, Neteller, Qiwi, Perfect Money and others, as well as credit and debit cards, bank transfer and AliPay. However, when it comes to withdrawal options, fewer methods are available, but the most popular options such as bank transfer, credit and debit cards and Skrill/Neteller can be used. The minimum deposit is $100.
In addition, the broker offers a welcome bonus of 100% for the first deposit, 50% for the next five deposits, contests with prizes, free VPS and a refund of the spread.
Yadix is suitable for traders who are looking for an offshore Forex broker with a much higher leverage than what is available, for example, in the EU. However, I would like to see more tools besides Forex and indices, so that this broker is more attractive for those who like to trade stocks and cryptocurrencies.
Before choosing a broker, we recommend that you read the reviews of Yadix, as well as see our rating of Forex brokers.
|General information of Yadix|
|Year of foundation||2010|
|EURUSD Spread||1 pips|
|Base currencies||USD, EUR|
|Assets||Currency pairs, indices, metals|
|Deposit replenishment||BankTransfer, Visa/MasterCard, Skrill, Neteller, Qiwi, Perfect Money, FasaPay|
|Payment for inaction||—|
- The year of Foundation 2010
- Head office address Seychelles Orion Mall, Palm Street, Victoria
- Maximum leverage 1:500
- Min. Deposit $100
- Regulation FSA
- Trading platform
- Payment system to enter Bank Transfers, Debit/Credit Cards , Skrill, Neleller, FasaPay, QIWI, Perfect Money, CashU
- Payment system for withdrawal Bank Transfers, Debit/Credit Cards , Skrill, Neleller, FasaPay
- Number of trading instruments 55
- The number of CFD instruments 15
- The number of metals 2